• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Ski-Doo REVEAL

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
It didn’t work on me, I refused to play their idiotic find Pokémon game with a QR code just to view their website. I hope they have their worst snowcheck season since their dark days in the late 80’s.
The whole thing just felt "wrong" to me.
There was SO MUCH HYPE about this reveal and unlike every one I have seen before there were just NO LEAKS of any kind as to what was coming.
That made me VERY SUSPICIOUS that there just wasn't anything coming to substance.
All Bun and no Meat.

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
Does anyone know exactly what they changed with the drivers? Been starting to search for holdover 24's but was curious what they changed about the drivers. Thanks in advance for my lack of knowledge. I have been searching but everything just states " new improved drivers " but nothing about what was changed or how they were changed for the better.

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
Does anyone know exactly what they changed with the drivers? Been starting to search for holdover 24's but was curious what they changed about the drivers. Thanks in advance for my lack of knowledge. I have been searching but everything just states " new improved drivers " but nothing about what was changed or how they were changed for the better.

Didn’t they say a taller driver with longer teeth. Able to run looser, and won’t ratchet. Less driveline vibration apparently. Lots of guys switch to Avids and have no issues. Id bet they are the Doo version of an Avid driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
again, the G5 hasn't even been on the snow for 2 seasons. what were y'all expecting?
Expecting, really not much at all.
The G5 platform is just too new for any major changes this early on in its life cycle.
HOPING FOR,
resolution on the 10.25" display to get all the features properly working like the "7S" does.

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Expecting, really not much at all.
The G5 platform is just too new for any major changes this early on in its life cycle.
HOPING FOR,
resolution on the 10.25" display to get all the features properly working like the "7S" does.
Buy a polAris if that matters

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Anyone with the part number for the new hood bag??
I don't but I have my concerns with its zippers.

They ( zippers ) get wet and freeze and don't open. my sled solutions tunnel bag is useless when that happens. ( to which I replaced it with a ski doo dry bag with buckles, and a milwaukee packout )

It does look better than the hideous one they had though.

T
Aug 8, 2011
Hood zipper and general design looks to be similar to the g4 frunk. Always seemed to work well for us, I’ll have those on the sleds for sure.
I also really like the accessory seat that has the belt holder under it. That’s rad, I wish that was factory.
I like the pro 36 rezzy shocks on the expert too. Nice upgrade

I’d like to talk about the rack steering some more in the freeride. What’s the advantage? If it has less feedback on a trail, does it have less feedback on edge on a mountain?

D

Driver

Dec 22, 2018
I don't but I have my concerns with its zippers.

They ( zippers ) get wet and freeze and don't open. my sled solutions tunnel bag is useless when that happens. ( to which I replaced it with a ski doo dry bag with buckles, and a milwaukee packout )

It does look better than the hideous one they had though.

I had similar accessory bag on my G4´s and it worked fine, so not concerned about that

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
The whole thing just felt "wrong" to me.
There was SO MUCH HYPE about this reveal and unlike every one I have seen before there were just NO LEAKS of any kind as to what was coming.
That made me VERY SUSPICIOUS that there just wasn't anything coming to substance.
All Bun and no Meat.
So what was the point of holding contests for people to go to the launch. Cool experience FOR SURE but all for a few refinements? I'd understand to invite people for a news 650etec or new 850 or 900 2 stroke NA..

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
What's the point of ths under seat belt holder? Seems to be solving a problem that doesn't exist. Even ski Doo clutching won't require 3 belts in a day. Keeping dust off the spare?

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
What's the point of ths under seat belt holder? Seems to be solving a problem that doesn't exist. Even ski Doo clutching won't require 3 belts in a day. Keeping dust off the spare?
Muskoka has blown plenty of belts on his G5 turbo….

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
If you own a turbo 146 then yes it's great to have a spare after you blow your belt and spare lol.. People are sometimes getting 50 to 100km a belt.

Also if you don't have the battery out back, it's a clean look without the cover.

if I didn’t have the 10 inch gauge with the battery out back, I would buy the seat and get rid of the cover just because it looks nicer for me.

Last edited:
Premium Features