• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 Snowcheck??

lrs

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Litchfield, MN
Last March (2021) I snowchecked a 2022 Matryx Pro Rmk. Last message I got was it would be delivered between March 15 and 30, 2022. Worked out arrangement with dealer who let me off the hook, but kept the order alive so he can get a floor model. Upshot is I still running my 2019 Axys with 4000 plus miles on it. Has anyone heard what the snow check status will be this year? And what it will take to actually order a sled and get it by December in time to ride it during the season? I understand the issues with parts shortages. But would like to get a new sled and actually ride it in the year I order it.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Last March (2021) I snowchecked a 2022 Matryx Pro Rmk. Last message I got was it would be delivered between March 15 and 30, 2022. Worked out arrangement with dealer who let me off the hook, but kept the order alive so he can get a floor model. Upshot is I still running my 2019 Axys with 4000 plus miles on it. Has anyone heard what the snow check status will be this year? And what it will take to actually order a sled and get it by December in time to ride it during the season? I understand the issues with parts shortages. But would like to get a new sled and actually ride it in the year I order it.
Fly to China, infiltrate the factories where the parts are made. Steal said parts and flee China through Taiwan to Japan. (don't forget to also steal the microchips on your way through Taiwan) Hand carry your loot to each US Parts supplier, kidnap a line worker in the middle of the night. Break into the factory with that worker for them to complete the needed part with the parts you have supplied. Gather up all complete parts and walk into the Polaris plant in Roseau MN and assemble it yourself, Crate and send it off to your dealership with paperwork that it's yours. So long as you have bail money it will buy you enough time to ride next season before you have to go serve a prison sentence.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Go buy the sled you originally Snow checked.
It’s getting worse not better.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
What I wonder is this. To call a vehicle with a VIN a certain production year machine it must be manufactured around the current production year. This period is July 1 through June 30th. Normally they start production and sleds start going out to dealerships within a month. We are now kicking off 8 months in a 12 month production year. Seeing there are a number of manufacturers yet to deliver with a little time left in the production year. What if we hit June an there still waiting for parts to complete the unit. Will manufacturers try to scramble and send out units incomplete to keep the production year. Or would they offer to modify the snow check contract to sell you a 2023 at no additional cost? Since they can no longer build the unit and call it a 2022. One would have to verify that you got all the changes for 2023. I think a big clue on this possibility would be to see what everyone offers when the release in a couple weeks. If it's just a bold new graphics year with fixes to known issues that may be a clue. Who knows, maybe they will roll out some new stuff because they have to keep buyers interests and the orders coming at least.

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
All deliveries and new orders should be complete by Oct 1 each year. Pick up your sled for this season or place your order for next.. . OCTOBER FIRST!

Waiting to place orders in the spring is no longer enough time to take delivery in the Fall. Basic scheduling 101 that the manufactures cant seem to figure out.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
No one knows the answer to that question including Polaris themselves. So far ATV and UTV inventory is looking to be worse this season than last industry wide…so that’s probably your best indicator.

Premium Features