• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 Boost Flash

Flash my 22 Boost with the 23 update?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I got some great news for old Rusty. I got the Booster out today for the first time since I got the 2023 flash. Couple feet of fresh up at Baker today. I must say the old boat anchor has been upgraded now. It's an aluminum boat anchor!! The sled isn't even the same sled. The skis are no longer glued to the snow. The mid range is 100 times better and the sled is actually playful now. I thought I was B-litt up on that bitch! ? Anyone who has not gotten the updated flash needs to race to their dealer and get it. It still lags on the bottom end and its no 9R but man I don't hate the sled anymore. There was a new Turbo R that was in my group that still destroys the Polaris in the bottom but I would say now at least the Boost has a mid range unlike last year.
Who knew… Forum expert status comes with a full time cameraman ??

Squirreler

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Very happy with my 23 flash. Motor revs much quicker definitely noticeable improvement. I’m getting about 100 more rpm top end also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

tigepoo

Oct 31, 2014
what fuel and fuel setting are you guys running after the 23 flash? Anyone still running ethanol fuel in the non-ethanol setting?

Premium Features