• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Artic Cat xf 800 High Country limited for sale*****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
SOLD - This is my brother in laws sled. He was diagnosed with brain cancer a little over two years ago and that has now progressed to the point where he will no longer be sledding:( so my sister asked me to help her get rid of his sleds/stuff. I'll be honest I don't know much about it as I'm a Yamaha guy but it's all black, has 82 miles on it (He bought it new last winter thinking he'd get one more good season of sledding in and it simply didn't happen.) He added a couple of things like scratchers and such. Has the 5 year cat care plan/warranty with about 4.5 years remaining. Asking $9,500. - SOLD

If anyone knows a Yamaha guy that needs a new toy they are also getting rid of his 2002 srx. This one I know more about since I had the same basic sled and helped him with this one - It's a 2002 srx. Has 7800 miles on it. Motor is all original/stock other than the Power Inc can. 144x2" track, 8 tooth extrovert drivers, and a Polaris extra lite suspension with a Holz coilover conversion. Makes for a pretty amazing ride. I actually had the same suspension in my sled and when i parted it we put it in his. Fly bars, riser, cables, etc... Front end is aftermarket radius rods (I forget what brand - MPI maybe), MPI trailing arms, and USI 301 skis. All in all it's a nice sled and if I wasn't all 4-stroke now days I'd buy it myself. Asking $2400.

Greg's sleds August 2014 002.jpg Greg's sleds August 2014 003.jpg Greg's sleds August 2014 005.jpg Greg's sleds August 2014 004.jpg

Last edited:

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Pre-haydays bump - won't find a cleaner sled. Owner's funeral was yesterday so I'd like to get it out of my trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features