• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Opinions on your 2010 M8

H

hammo

Jan 18, 2008
I have 1400km on mine and it hasn't skipped a beat! I have broken 3 primary springs and one belt. Now I have the 09 M8 Spring in the primary so no more breakage. I can't believe how well the 153 Snopro works. My buddies on their Xp's can't even follow in my tracks! My M8 flat out rips! Can't wait to get more km's on her!

I'm coming close to 500 miles on my 2010 sno pro 162. Haven't had a single issue yet. Sled works great in the fresh, motor runs strong... very impressed with it over all my older M sleds. I swapped all my floats out with Zbros EXIT piggy back shocks, these things really work well - especially in the rear skid! Powder Pro skis and skinz Super Q can. Have noticed a slight bog coming off idle but only moving slow while loading the clutches up and has never happened in the pow pow. Just wish there is a remedy for the ice build up on the boards...

J
Dec 9, 2007
Bismarck, ND
very very Happy

got about 180 miles on my m8 162 standard so far. All i can say is WOW. sled hits the rpm's very fast and pulls hard. Put it up against a 07 m1000 and xp on the mountain and they were 2 sled lengths behind every time. When they got stock on the hill, i just kept chugging along:D. For a stock sled, you can't go wrong.

How does it feel when your primary spring breaks, is it noticable?

:beer;:beer;:beer; cheers boys, lets hope snow is on the way

Premium Features