• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sidehill this!

Feb 28, 2009
we have been in montana to long when you can admit that enough whiskey and the righ bar lighting you might take that home. I might ride a cougar from time to time but I would never ride a cat

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I'd ride that cougar, she could teach me all kinds of things LOL:becky:

G
Oct 13, 2011
you'd be lucky to see me ride by with the wrong foot forward. hell i tought chris n brett that little ridin tip. they wer the first to see the skirt steak wrong foot forward. left em with their mouth wide open. skirt was up blowin in the breeze

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
Now thats a small bikini. wonder what it looks like from the back side?????,,,,,, hmmmmmm?,,,,,,,guess only cat and poo riders would know the answer to that.

I've only seen the backside of an XP on a trailer or deck. Don't know how they look on the hill. Not sure they even make it to the hill. They're like unicorns. LMAO !!

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working.

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
you'd be lucky to see me ride by with the wrong foot forward. hell i tought chris n brett that little ridin tip. they wer the first to see the skirt steak wrong foot forward. left em with their mouth wide open. skirt was up blowin in the breeze

Skirt steak:face-icon-small-sho

Premium Features