• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 Polaris Vertical Escape Part Out

nibrandon

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2015
Roberts, MT
Having a hard time posting pics here, but if you give me an email, I can send them to you (I can't text them though).

Blew up the top end and toasted a cylinder, so parting it out. Make an offer on any components you need:
-2001 700 RMK Bottom End (it had a motor transplant) is still good
-Ignition Module tuned for the 2001 700 RMK non-VES engine
-Mikuni TM-40 Carbs
-Twin (unknown brand) pipes and cans (they are loud)
-Recently rebuilt primary clutch with 10-56Mod weights and 140-340 spring (good for the 8000-10000 foot riding I do)
-Walker Evans adjustable shocks
-159 Track (in fair condition) and skid
-Control arms/steering have a little play, but not terrible
-Trailing arms still in good shape
-Powder Pro Skis (with fair condition skags)
-Driven clutch, chaincase, master cylinder, airbox, handlebars and riser are all good
-Tunnel/chassis, hood, bumper, and seat all have minor issues, but could be used
-Also have tunnel bag shown for sale
-Also have Pieps 457 (old style) avalanche transciever for sale
-Also have extra jets, needles, and 10-60 clutch weights
Located in Roberts, MT. I'm around Montana fairly often, so let me know where you are and I might be able to arrange to drop it off. I can also ship if needed. Calls are best: 406-600-0936

E
Jul 9, 2002
Omak, WA
Having a hard time posting pics here, but if you give me an email, I can send them to you (I can't text them though).

Blew up the top end and toasted a cylinder, so parting it out. Make an offer on any components you need:
-2001 700 RMK Bottom End (it had a motor transplant) is still good
-Ignition Module tuned for the 2001 700 RMK non-VES engine
-Mikuni TM-40 Carbs
-Twin (unknown brand) pipes and cans (they are loud)
-Recently rebuilt primary clutch with 10-56Mod weights and 140-340 spring (good for the 8000-10000 foot riding I do)
-Walker Evans adjustable shocks
-159 Track (in fair condition) and skid
-Control arms/steering have a little play, but not terrible
-Trailing arms still in good shape
-Powder Pro Skis (with fair condition skags)
-Driven clutch, chaincase, master cylinder, airbox, handlebars and riser are all good
-Tunnel/chassis, hood, bumper, and seat all have minor issues, but could be used
-Also have tunnel bag shown for sale
-Also have Pieps 457 (old style) avalanche transciever for sale
-Also have extra jets, needles, and 10-60 clutch weights
Located in Roberts, MT. I'm around Montana fairly often, so let me know where you are and I might be able to arrange to drop it off. I can also ship if needed. Calls are best: 406-600-0936

Really interested in the seat and tank? Price? Thanks

R
Feb 10, 2010
Got any 2002 800 needles 9dfh57 for the TM 40s? Still got the reverse switch on the handlebars or the reverse CDI and short harness from the 800? Text cor call 4358403310 Thanks Jeff

Premium Features