• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any of the adjustable weights adjustable in the field?

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
Running new pipe and not sure what weight I need. I hate to waste a day of riding because I am over reving. I ordered the SLP Mtx but I don't like that I have to be in the shop to take weight out unless I am missing something??

T

Trinity Taz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
FYI
I am currently working on a new design of adjustable weight for Yamaha Arctic Cat and Polaris that would mimic the characteristics of the TRA clicker- bolt system which I make the Quick Clickers for.
These new Quick Clicker rapid adjust weights will adjust in six different increments to raise or lower your rpm requirements at the flick of a T-handle wrench. Also, there will be a dovetail weight-shift quick adjustment feature to change where and how much weight is applied to the arms.
If all goes as planned, I should have some prototypes on the snow soon.

Who says Ski-doo has the only easily adjustable primary clutch?
Not for long...!
:

M
Nov 26, 2007
central mn
FYI
I am currently working on a new design of adjustable weight for Yamaha Arctic Cat and Polaris that would mimic the characteristics of the TRA clicker- bolt system which I make the Quick Clickers for.
These new Quick Clicker rapid adjust weights will adjust in six different increments to raise or lower your rpm requirements at the flick of a T-handle wrench. Also, there will be a dovetail weight-shift quick adjustment feature to change where and how much weight is applied to the arms.
If all goes as planned, I should have some prototypes on the snow soon.

Who says Ski-doo has the only easily adjustable primary clutch?
Not for long...!
:

Keep us updated. Sounds like a great product

Premium Features