• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to order Riot?

C
Sep 25, 2011
I’m looking to order a Timbersled Riot for my KTM. Anyone know of a good place to order one that has it in stock on the west coast? I’m in California. Thanks, Brian.

A
Jan 18, 2018
Ahh. Last kit I bought was through Auburn Extreme, which would be a doable drive for you. Don't know any of the dealers closer to you.

Prices are usually pretty darn close wherever you go, and there really is no support if something goes wrong short of warranty through polaris.

I'd just call around any dealer in driving distance to see if one has the kit you are looking for. If its not on the shelf order it through whatever dealer is closest.

A
Jan 18, 2018
We are up in Redding so we don't go further than Mt. Shasta or Lassen to ride. Watching the snow buildup on Shasta today, hopefully season is starting soon.

D
Feb 16, 2009
I’d recommend trying to get one out of state and have it shipped. Penco powersports in Montana is great. I am in California too, I would not deal with the dealer in Elk Grove, I won’t mention there name. But they screwed me around.

Premium Features