• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Early order

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Switches, solenoids and wiring have been much more common issues than dead batteries.
Not all friendly warnings lead back to lazy friends.
Oh my friends are lazy, and I'm pretty sure it was mostly dead batteries from leaving keys on or batteries hooked up all summer. Just glad they all had pull ropes.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I have estart on my ‘20 alpha and it’s been perfect other than when snow gets behind the button and it won’t push unless you clear it out. Still on the original battery too, and I don’t take it out or disconnect it or anything over summer………knock on wood.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
You can also leave the key on on the current cat estart and once you kill the sled everything turns off until you hit the button. No need to worry about leaving the key on and draining that battery.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
I was wondering if they still put keys on them. Unplugged that and put it on the shelf years ago. don't need 3 ways to turn a sled off either lol.
If I got a Polaris I would do pull rope. Don't want to block the belt drive. Cat is just more integrated now so why not. You don't have to pack a heavier seat around anymore ta boot.

Premium Features