• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 timbersled RIOT bushing sizes for 2017 KX450f needed

I picked up a fit kit from a friend that he used on his 2009 kx450 with the mountain horse platform. The fitment chart lists the same bushings can be used for the ARO and RIOT kits on my 2017 kx450f. When i put the bushings in the skid, the inner pieces of the bushings touch and cause the larger diameter part of the bushings to not sit flush to the skid. Also, one of the bushings, far left or far right one must be to large as they won't fit into bike frame. Wondering if anyone has the bushing measurements, mainly the width of the large portion of the bushings that they could share. I have the inner dimensions for the bushings and the outer dimensions for the part that slides into the RIOT skid, just need the shoulder dimentsions for each bushing... Thanks for any help that you may be able to provide !!! Braappp on!!!!
Thanks,
Chris

I ended up measuring all the spaces and had bushings made up... the far right bushing had a shoulder on the left side of the skid and the internal portion went all the way through to be flush with the bike frame. This gave the perfect chain alignment. Then just measured the gaps on each side of the skid on the left side... was easier than I imagined.

Premium Features