• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Calling 383

T
Nov 28, 2007
Midwest
Can we get a status check on ol 3 8 3? He must still be out there? Anything new and interesting to report on the old ride? I am dreaming up some comp for ya. Maybe a Turbo Elan or something?

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I think snowmobilekid with the ultimate climber project just may have him beat

Jan 8, 2008
Idafrigginho
Flyz28. . .hey. . .a voice from the past. . . still single and hang'in out in the no sunshine state?

After the heavens finally dumping enough suspension to safely commandeer the 383. . .there has been two successful voyages logged thus far for the season. . .thrilling as usual.

Upgrades for the 2008 383 include a new boss seat! The original Rhino lined custom built seat you have all come to know and love so much had to be properly placed in the 383 museum. . .replaced by a new boss seat. Because of this. . .the 383 picked up .469 lbs. . .but. . .I was able to balance this by removing the shock mounts on the ski's. . .so. . .we are still sitting at a solid 383 lbs. Other than that. . .I installed some fresh pop rivets in a few areas. . .applied a fresh coat of wax on the tunnel. . .and thats it. I have to say that I am pretty disappointed with the boss seat as it looks good. . .

Jan 8, 2008
Idafrigginho
Yo 383 hows the kung pow cookin this year? We should ride

Hey ya hoser. . .called you the other day. . .no answer. . .must have caught you during your cherished tunnel polishing time. . .you know. . .when you whisper sweet nothings into the intake. . .tenderly rub down those smooth lines . . .this Sat I am venturing into the dark deep forest. . .boldly going where no apex has gone before. . .game?

Scott. . .ya. . .you veterans know the real deal when you see it. . .

Someone could have hijacked the 383lb800 forum name. . .but. . .take a deep breath and relax. . .its safe with the rightful owner. . .

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
its been awhile 383

Long time---no talky 383!!! not all of us forgot about cha, but did ya ever get yur fatwife on a diet and uPgrade that old sofa of yurs!:D

Premium Features