• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 800 low rpm hesitation

RMKillR

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
Wisco
Hello, on the way back home from Colorado, was riding for the week, 2019 800 163 silber turbo 5psi. Sleds ran awesome, no issues for last 4 years, I'm getting a hesitation at like 1/8 - 1/4 throttle right at about 5400-5600 rpm pretty consistently. Almost sounds like a rev limiter, but if I put the throttle to 3/4 - full I don't get it. Hits 8300rpm, full Indy clutching in both clutches, both clutches just went to Indy this December. No engine codes I saw, tried adding weight to middle hole in the weights, checked the relays, no corrosion, replaced with new relays I had anyway. Found the white stator plug was melting, put weather proof connectors in place for the trips going to redo it with weather pack connector at home. Put new stock replacement reed pedals in this season (old ones looked new still). I run mix of av gas, but it did seem to be more consistently hesitating at the end of the day? I haven't pulled anything apart. Just brain storming on the ride home. Possible egt sensor? Going to check the tps setting and pull exhaust valves and check everything once home. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMKillR

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
Wisco
Just was checking over some things, decided to fire it up and look if any codes, and code 17 110 1 is on the display. Can't find much info on it. Any insight? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features