• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When Will My Lab Be Like This??????

C
Nov 26, 2007
Well, I have had afew labs now it depend on the dog. This current lab mellow(great with kids) and is great hunter. Previous labs good hunters, but very Hyper.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
That was awsome!!!

Why do all these stupid kids waste all their time with video games?
Dogs are WAY MORE FUN!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting that.
It reminded me of myself and a very special black lab, a very long time ago!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
That's way cute. My lab is just like that with my 18 month old daughter and was like that with her older brother too. He's 8 and half now, here's a pic of him and how mellow he is. Best dog we ever had.

HPIM1211.jpg

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
Here is my two trouble makers. We should have puppies in about two months.

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

Last edited:
H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
Thank you OONIGHTTRAIN that helped my heart just a little. It hurt it a lot but im getting better everyday.. I recently lost my yellow lab. Nellie was just exactly like the dog in the vid. She grew up with my nephew and she and he were just like that. We were on a deer hunt in oregon and some stupid local Bitc& was goin to fast and hit my lab... I know it was as hard on my nephew as it was me.. The vid brought tears to my eyes and because of how much I loved that dog I am not afraid to admit it!!!!!!!

E
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell Montana
Dog of a lifetime there had a choclate one like that had to put him down at 5yrs old form cancer hardest thing i ever had to do. Labs best dog in the world cant beat em. Awesom video there.

Premium Features