• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

under the hood goggle bag?

jd440

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
SD
I have done some searches on here but all are a few years old. The only bag that is supposed to be universal is the RSI goggle bag for under the hood for defogging. or at least that's all I have found.

Does anyone else make for ski-doo xp???

And if so where is the best place to put the bag? I don't have a can I still have the suit case so room might be a little tighter with that. I don't have the budget for a can but I have to have something to thaw out my goggles. I sweat easily and tend to breath a little harder being a flatlander from eastern SD.

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
I have the Ski Doo bag for an XM (I do have an XM tho). Don't know if that would fit an XP, sorry I cannot help you with that, however, I ride with a good friend that has a Polaris under the hood goggle bag for a 12 Pro RMK mounted on his XP. It was a quick and easy install. He has used it for 2 years on the XP with no problems, and it works well. Maybe a cheaper option? I don't know the price comparison, just providing info I know.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Xm bag will fit a xp. They have the same clutch cover.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Premium Features