• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For those interested...history of our Carry All.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
The Birth of an Idea

In 2005 I was fed up with trying to find pockets to put all my electronics, keys, registration etc while out riding and going in to eat at restaurants on the trail. I started sketching up what I thought could solve my problem and maybe others as well. Handlebar bags on the market at the time were not much more than open spaces that were an organized persons nightmare. We knew we could do better…but we’re just a 2-year-old company with very little know how when it comes to building something like this. We were in the early stages of building a relationship with Skinz Protective Gear in Minnesota. They offered to help us build our design which they did, and we were off and running. Without Shanna, Jake and Ike we would have never got this product line off the ground.

2006 we released the Carry All which took handlebar bags to the next level. Individual compartments with Velcro closures to hold cellphones, GPS’s, cameras. Clear pouch for sled registration, elastic loops for spare batteries and a spot for mini mag light. We incorporated a spot to put disposable handwarmers to take the chill off the electronics to prolong battery life. The bags clipped on with side release buckles so you could remove it quickly and walk in to eat. Man purse? Yup and one of the coolest ones available. We still hear from customers using the originals to this date which means they are nearly 16 years old.

CA Pics 004.jpg

SnowTechOpen.JPG

2007 - We quickly saw the need for something a little smaller and one with a clear front to hold a trail map so 2 new models joined the Carry All in 2007.

Carry-Alls3.JPG

2008 – Was a big year for us as we teamed up with Chris Burandt and outfitted all his Burandts Backcountry Adventure sleds with a Carry All’s. We continue to work with Chris supplying Carry All’s for his fleet of Polaris machines today.

PB230064.JPG

2010 – With the introduction of the ATV style handlebar we wanted something that had more style and mounted tighter as riding styles were getting a lot more aggressive. We teamed up with a local Michigan company to help build the Deluxe Carry All to fit the Pro Taper bars better yet stay universal. In 2011 we released this new bag which mirrored all the original ideas and features just in new skin. In addition, we added a goggle bag that allowed for a rider to carry a pair of spare goggles in front of the rider. Goggle storage on the handlebars was an industry first which we are immensely proud of.

P2096728.JPG

2015 – The sport was moving forward, riding styles were advancing and needs were changing for many technical riders in west. We were tasked with finding a way to incorporate a quick on/off system for the riders such as Chris who had multiple personal sleds. The idea was to quickly be able to move bags from one sled to the other without straps or buckles. It also needed to fit lower bars as the that was the direction riders were heading and strapped bags would hang and interfere with the console below it.

Debut of the Quick Lock at the Denver Snow Show.

Quick Lock Debut.png

2016 – Quick Lock was born, the industry’s first quick attachment handlebar bag system!! Now you can just put mounts on all the sleds and move the bags to whatever you plan to ride for the day with the flip of a lever. The bags had rigid backs, so they did not slouch and were something we are very proud of to this day. We had a huge demand for this system, but we needed to be sure it was bullet proof. 2016 we tested this product hard, Chris Burandt, Matt Entz and our own personal sleds. If we were going to charge a premium price for this product, we needed to be sure they were worth every penny.

Chris Burandt Testing in Chile.

Burandt in Chile.png

2017 – We finally released the Quick Lock system to the public and added a variety of accessories and bag sizes so the customer could truly make it their own. After releasing this product requests from many pro riders and industry leaders started to flow in. We quickly added Dan Adams, Kris “Smasher” Kaltenbacher and a variety of others from the industry to our team of riders using Quick Lock Carry All handlebar bags.

Deluxe Main Bag_Universal Mount_ ram mount 2.jpg

PB142760AA.jpg

2019 – We released the Universal mount kit so that the system can be used on more than just Polaris snowmobiles. This kit works on current Yamaha, Arctic Cat, Polaris trail models and Ski Doo along with after market risers such as CFR and RSI.

Universal Double Mount.jpg

The struggle to get the product made and keep it in stock has been a real challenge but we are dedicated to seeing that the Quick Lock system is available for anyone who appreciates convenience and organization.

PB142735AA.jpg

2020/2021 – Has really put us in a bad spot like many other companies with the COVID pandemic whipping out companies and a thinning workforce. Unfortunately, some knock off’s have appeared on the market, know that we have NOT approved any of them. Any private labeled bags will still have our logo on it someplace.

2021/2022 – We will have enough product to fill every order this coming season. We appreciate all the support we have gotten from our dedicated riders and customers who support original products.

Attachments

• IMG953027.jpg
    IMG953027.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Burandt in Chile.png
    Burandt in Chile.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
  • Deluxe Inside_AA.jpg
    Deluxe Inside_AA.jpg
    899.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
X
Oct 8, 2009
What do you do in an emergency situation? For example, you get caught in an avalanche and your sled gets buried or you get separated from it. Good avy practice is to keep all of you emergency gear on you while you are in the back country.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
No where in my sales pitch ever have I suggested you put your avy gear in our bag. Everyone should make their own decisions as to what should go in their bags and obviously if separated from your machine a cellphone (if you have service) or beacon wouldn't be where I would keep those items. Now here in the Midwest all my electronics go in my Carry All because I'm not worried about avalanches.

S
This is good stuff. Well thought out and good quality. I'd love to have the options Sled Solutions offer, fit a snowbike. There's lots of stuff available for Timbersled kits but not much for other kits. Storage locations and options are limited on a snowbike and every configuration is different so it's hard to make something that fits everything. Yes, there are others that offer snowbike accessories but those options are limited.
Thanks for the quality products.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
This is good stuff. Well thought out and good quality. I'd love to have the options Sled Solutions offer, fit a snowbike. There's lots of stuff available for Timbersled kits but not much for other kits. Storage locations and options are limited on a snowbike and every configuration is different so it's hard to make something that fits everything. Yes, there are others that offer snowbike accessories but those options are limited.
Thanks for the quality products.

Of course there is A LOT more to the story than what I posted but lets just say that is PC version. We would love to expand but in today's market its a struggle just to get what we do have to offer built. I have a lot of ideas rolling around up in the ole noggin. :ROFLMAO:

Premium Features