• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turcotte chasing a Catalyst! Impressive

P
Dec 15, 2018
So this guys name is jamie and he’s on some other you tube channels stuff. I asked on one and the guy said he was a artic cat sponsored rider. He rips. In the comments I asked and turcotte said he challenges him tree riding so he must be the real deal and all the average riders (like me) would most likely never be able to get to the end of the 600 before the talent ran out . So no need to debate the 600 since it’s well known the 858 is coming and the turbo is under development but just goes to show how skill and talent can change things. Saw muskoka was looking for a catalyst to demo too so there will be some real riders who will give real feedback.

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
Jamie Iwaschuk. He does more than challenge Turcotte. One of the best backcountry riders I've been around

Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk

I

inspectorgadget

Sep 30, 2023
Maryland
So this guys name is jamie and he’s on some other you tube channels stuff. I asked on one and the guy said he was a artic cat sponsored rider. He rips. In the comments I asked and turcotte said he challenges him tree riding so he must be the real deal and all the average riders (like me) would most likely never be able to get to the end of the 600 before the talent ran out . So no need to debate the 600 since it’s well known the 858 is coming and the turbo is under development but just goes to show how skill and talent can change things. Saw muskoka was looking for a catalyst to demo too so there will be some real riders who will give real feedback.
Clearly this Jamie guy is not your random rider but its still impressive what the Catalyst 6 can do. I'm interested.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Yup vid is fun to watch. Since its not a "review" vid or even a hey look at me and my new cat vid type of thing. Just the guys ripping it up. You can defiantly see where the 600 struggles. and Brets boost just powers through. But all in all so far this is the best vid ive seen of just how well the new cat does.

P
Dec 15, 2018
I like this jamie guy I hope he blows up and gets some cred and coin! There’s a guy on another site that just wrapped up a 165 turbo conversion lol. Mine has zero miles …sad …the snow that is. Dude will destroy it on the 858 . Think there may be a few guys deciding to ride it !

D
Jamie is the mayor of Blue River, British Columbia!

P
Dec 15, 2018
No way! You know where the “trash panda “ thing came from ? Lol! I run whitewater and there’s a mayor in Colorado who’s a ripper lol. That’s cool. That’s why I’m another video he’s trying to see if guys are riding in areas with caribou to make sure the area stay open? That’s awesome. Iam moving there lol

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
I am thinking Brent was joking around about Jamie being the Mayor. Blue River BC is a small place I am not sure if it is even a town or has a Mayor?

B
Nov 11, 2010
Salmon Arm BC
I like this jamie guy I hope he blows up and gets some cred and coin! There’s a guy on another site that just wrapped up a 165 turbo conversion lol. Mine has zero miles …sad …the snow that is. Dude will destroy it on the 858 . Think there may be a few guys deciding to ride it !
He was fairly well known a few years ago when there were still annual sled movies. Him and Turcotte used to ride together a lot in the North Thompson before Brett branched out more into other areas.

D
No way! You know where the “trash panda “ thing came from ? Lol! I run whitewater and there’s a mayor in Colorado who’s a ripper lol. That’s cool. That’s why I’m another video he’s trying to see if guys are riding in areas with caribou to make sure the area stay open? That’s awesome. Iam moving there lol
He is a SUPER RAD dude! Blue River here I come!💪🥳

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
looked like the cat did pretty well. it would have been cool to see a NA 850 with the cat because that would have been a somewhat closer comparison. i liked where they could talk to each other added a bit to it.

Premium Features