• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Model Year 2025 Demo Event - Island Park ID Pop-Up

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
2024-01-22_12-16-21.jpg

Details​

Event by Arctic Cat - Snowmobiles

S Big Springs Rd, Island Park, ID 83433

Duration: 7 hr

Public ·

Come out and explore with Arctic Cat as we demo our new Model Year 2025 lineup. Test drive the revolutionary CATALYST platform, now available with the all-new 858 engine. Be sure to bring your snow gear (helmet, goggles, gloves, boots, pants, jacket) and get ready to ride!

Rules & Requirements:
· Minimum age requirement: 16 years old for all full-sized sleds (Will need to show proof of age)
· Appropriate ride gear required: helmet, closed toed shoes, pants, goggles, gloves.
· Must complete the registration process and safety briefing.
· Can only ride with a dedicated Arctic Cat instructor.

Island Park, Idaho

bgraff1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lloydminster, Alberta
Arctic cat made lots of turbos! They had the turbo 900 4- stroke and the turbo 1100 4-stroke! They were super heavy, but super durable and longevity!
im well aware of those. i guess they did make the king cat in 2018 and 2019 which is a turbo 4s 998 and in the ascender chassis but not in that exact color/decal. maybe im just reading too much into the turbo decal, youd think that they would use a picture of the catalyst not a 5yr old obsolete machine

D

Daner1978

Nov 26, 2022
Cottonwood Heights Utah
im well aware of those. i guess they did make the king cat in 2018 and 2019 which is a turbo 4s 998 and in the ascender chassis but not in that exact color/decal. maybe im just reading too much into the turbo decal, youd think that they would use a picture of the catalyst not a 5yr old obsolete machine
I know it….right? Crazy they don’t have a picture of the Catalyst chassis

Premium Features