• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THUNDERSTRUCK 11 Teaser just released.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Looks like they just released the new teaser for this year's edition of the series.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KlbPsbuaDlo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

Published on Jul 2, 2012 by thunderhvn
This is installment 11 in the Thunderstruck series and this movie marks a thrill-inducing departure from the hardcore hillclimbing movies of Thunderstruck's beginnings.

Thunderstruck 11 is about 40% climbing, 40% technical powder riding, and 20% technical tree riding. So literally, TS11 has it all! Any snowmobiling fan will get charged for the upcoming winter watching TS11! Go to thunderstruckfilms.com today to order! Why do I make my teasers so long? Well, for one thing, I have always believed the more the merrier! Two, our films are always 2-3 times longer than the other films in the industry so it just makes sense to have a longer teaser. Please, if you can, watch the whole teaser! Thanks! Jim

===

Congratulations to Team Thunderstruck Rider RANDY SWENSON for the amazing COVER SHOT for Thunderstruck 11 DVD and Blu-Ray! Randy’s picture shows him bombing a powder cornice, high above the clouds on a gorgeous sunny day in Revelstoke! A simple picture that adds a ton of grace! And then of course, a bolt of lightning to shock the system!!

The time has come! The new Thunderstruck 11 Teaser has arrived! Also, our ONLINE STORE is ready to rock so Pre-order your copy today and you will get a FREE Thunderstruck sticker when your order ships in August! Stay tuned for more news!

One more amazing tidbit… Our Thunderstruck 11 BLU RAY will be featuring a second film (as always) : Dan Gardiner’s BOONDOCKER’S film series is returning to our Blu-Ray! So order the new TS11 BR and you will be getting TWO brand new 2012 sledding films on one disc, both in full HD: Thunderstruck 11 and Boondockers 9!! Awesome!
- July 2, 2012

http://www.thunderstruckfilms.com/online-store/featured-products/thunderstruck-10-dvd-2

BLU-RAY Edition
http://www.thunderstruckfilms.com/online-store/blu-rays/thunderstruck-11-blu-ray-with-boondockers-9

ts11_cover_pic_web_600_3.jpg

Last edited:

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I don't see TS11 Blue Ray (w/Boobdockers9) as an option on the webpage??? The link takes you to the DVD not Blue Ray.

One more amazing tidbit… Our Thunderstruck 11 BLU RAY will be featuring a second film (as always) : Dan Gardiner’s BOONDOCKER’S film series is returning to our Blu-Ray! So order the new TS11 BR and you will be getting TWO brand new 2012 sledding films on one disc, both in full HD: Thunderstruck 11 and Boondockers 9!! Awesome!
- July 2, 2012

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Premium Features