• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T-Motion Parts

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
I put a bid in on Ebay for a T-Motion Rear arm for my 09 XP, am thinking I didn't doo my homework and need to buy a bunch of XM parts now to make the switch.
Will need rear scissor bracket, what else? Front arm also, and throttle rods?
Did some looking around for the T-Mo kit but didn't find it, have to doo some more looking I guess.

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
Did some more digging and found the T-Mo kit in Doo catalog for $350. Checked the Doo parts fiche, front arm is $200+, also need scissor bracket and prolly a few smaller parts, looks like I would take a beating buying all the parts separately.:face-icon-small-blu:redface::doh:

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
I had the xtreme air vents front shock relocate on my stock rails, used that same shock when installing Ice-Age rails last season because of bent rail.
Went to doo parts fisch last night and compared parts numbers with a 14 Summit Sport 800R w/ T-Motion,
Priced out front arm- $75, pivot, rear scissor. don't know if I need the control rods, prolly need a few smaller parts here and there. Looks like best bet is buying the complete T-Motion kit.
Will have to wait and see if Ebay seller will let me out of that auction and let the other bidder have the pivot arm, if not I guess I will hang onto it,
Am concentrating on front end more at this point. Sled is basically my backup anymore. Only has 1666 miles on it and a lot of extras.

Premium Features