• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spring Order Guaranteed Delivery Date?

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
As the title reads, I'm more familiar with Polaris Snow Check but just spring ordered my first ever Doo.

I neglected to look for this little detail before dropping my $500 ?...Supply chain issues may be imminent.

E
Sep 12, 2008
N 45°31', W 94°14'
Do you think it won't be an issue for any manufacturer? Until the world gets done fighting COVID-19 with some kind of vaccine this could be our new normal. I wouldn't worry about getting your sled next year. you won't be alone if there are issue with supplies.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
As the title reads, I'm more familiar with Polaris Snow Check but just spring ordered my first ever Doo.

I neglected to look for this little detail before dropping my $500 ?...Supply chain issues may be imminent.
Schedule as usual, right now with no issues so far, yes that can change but it will change for everyone if it does. cheers dave

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Good to hear, not worried about picking up the sled (I may not anyways depending on the outcome of this pandemic)

Just wouldn't mind the $500 back if they try delivering me a sled in Feb. I know Polaris guarantees a date...Our dealers up here are ?, the main reason I've never owned a Doo.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Polaris really isn't guaranteeing you a date. They are just giving you $500 to spend on polaris stuff if not shipped by 11/30. Doesn't due you any good if you still don't have a sled.

Premium Features