• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington N Idaho & W. Montana post 28,869

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
He's a fighter! headed for surgery

Matt a fighter and i just got off the phone with jeremy in boise w/matt. He is headed for surgery right now as they are hoping for a full recovery is the talk. he is able to move his eyes and feet to the doctors orders right now so he is some what alert and as far as the comma they are saying no damage.

So i'm sure the boys or john will post and update on him once surgery is over and he is headed to recovery knowing more once they are able to get in there and see.

Thanks for all the prayers and keep them coming, he will continue to fight this and be back on the mountain next year!

S
Jan 15, 2008
PNW
thoughts and prayers go out to the family of william smith and matt potratz, sounds like he is responsive and aware - great thing!

looks like an unfortunate deal with the wiring. whittaker - were those pics from the nose?

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
man XFL just must have a knack for helping get sleds off the hill....surprised we aren't reading about him, Larry and JOP putting his old spare poo motor into the Vector.

D
Sep 14, 2006
On the toilet
I got a cheap toboggon and 2 of the role up plastic sheet sledding things that I can donate to the blue demon recovery if you guys need them. The boss is going to be gone so I can't come and help.

Last edited:
S
Jan 15, 2008
PNW
got some pics from sundance mountain area. i'm not sure of the big bowl in the one, soldier maybe?? not too sure... dad doesn't like to sit around and take picture of me, and neither do i, so we just get some scenery pics haha. need to get my bro up riding with me, he's a photographer.

sundance008.jpg

sundance010.jpg

looking towards the lake.

sundance011.jpg

sundance.

sundance013.jpg

soldier?

sundance018.jpg

sundance007.jpg

sundance012.jpg

anyone? bueller?

sundance022.jpg

doing some logging!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I think XFL is just one of those McGuyver guys.

man I hate those guys(i say with tons of jealousy wishing I had those skills, dang dad for not passing those onto me)

well I'm off to sleepy time. Hope you all have a good night.

T
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features