• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington N Idaho & W. Montana post 28,869

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

SpokaneRMK

Oct 29, 2004
Spokane, WA
new

I'm here! You get that dragon yet Ragged, My dragon was in last thursday, to bad I had to give her up, my new and improved ride is looking pretty sweet though!

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Nice call Ragged.
Who da ho? I da ho

ROTFLOL!!

Justus!! Its about time!! Cant wait to hook up and see if you still got the goods!....:camera:...Im thinkin you might had to knock a little rust of after so many seasons riding a couch instead of a sled...:D:D

Kris...you got many miles on the big Kitty yet?? I rode one last season...man did it make huge mid and top end speed...I hated it!!:mad::face-icon-small-coo

SpokaneRMK....I real thought that it would be in today...Its been built but they cant get a truck under it...I stooped in today and talked to them ...Maybe I should just get the 600...they have a sweet lookin one on the floor...Then everything would still be a challange....:rolleyes:

Should we tell everyone were here?? lol

Ragged

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Man Idaho!! Now Sawyer is gonna get a big head!!! Happy late bday by the way.

I guess this will be ok, but it feels kinda weird...kinda like going back to wearing a rubber. Oh well it's all still good in the end!

Anyone have a good place to look for 144 rail extensions? The swap really blow right now!

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
IDAHO!!!!! Home of potatoes and kkk members. lol, just kidding.

Thanks x. By the way it's snowing here. about 2" so far this a.m.

Ragged, I thought allsport got all their 800's?

I'm riding this weekend. I don't care if i rip off both a arms and melt my high fax.

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
IDAHO!!!!! Home of potatoes and kkk members. lol, just kidding.

Thanks x. By the way it's snowing here. about 2" so far this a.m.

Ragged, I thought allsport got all their 800's?

I'm riding this weekend. I don't care if i rip off both a arms and melt my high fax.[/quote]

Me too.

The new sled is built ...sounds as if there are a hundred of them at the factory wiating for a ride out west...truckers are not getting it done...:mad:

Thats just not right....My parts still arnt all in....arrr...They better show up today!! We can get alot done I think if we got the goods!:confused:

I talked to a guy last night that invited me to go chase some cats saturday...I told him it usually the cats that are trying to catch me and he said no live cougar type cats:eek:...Ive been wanting to do that for a long time....but I gotta get these sleds together...maybe he wanta go on a week day and I can just be sick and skip this work thing that is always in the way.

Ragged

D
Sep 19, 2005
Yo, Yo, Yo....ho, Ho, Ho.....

Ayeee there, Cap'n....The transducers are up an' a runnin and we can make light speed on your order sir....
Engage Scottie......

I made the jump if anybody's wondering what all the nonsense before this sentence was about....Did you all get it or am I just weird? Warped? Warp speed....Ayeeee Cap'n.....The Klingons are......Ok I'll stop....

W
Oct 29, 2001
Spokane
The new sled is built ...sounds as if there are a hundred of them at the factory wiating for a ride out west...truckers are not getting it done...

We got billed for ours over two weeks ago but the have not left Roseau yet, what a crock.

WAL-Mart is using all the trucks apparently.

G

GF2

Nov 26, 2007
Spokane WA
GeForce

Where am I,this where were supposed to be .

Who is riding this weekend ? Im up for a ride on sat .

Defys what you doing are you up for a ride in our local medioker snow, its not Revy you know!:p

Dusty what you testin ,maybe a new XP this weekend.:face-icon-small-con

T
Oct 10, 2001
Spokane WA
Ayeee there, Cap'n....The transducers are up an' a runnin and we can make light speed on your order sir....
Engage Scottie......

I made the jump if anybody's wondering what all the nonsense before this sentence was about....Did you all get it or am I just weird? Warped? Warp speed....Ayeeee Cap'n.....The Klingons are......Ok I'll stop....

I think you forgot the flexcapasitor... and then.... and then....and then.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features