• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
HHAHA an alien/religion argument .

my 02

aliens.. almost certainly out there somewhere . and there are many thing on earth we cannot exlain so..........

god...... OMG really:face-icon-small-dis all of human history and no real proof

one of my problem with religion /faith that in this world where everything we know is constantly changing as we gain new knowlege religion has had it right all this time??we supposed to believe its THE TRUTH?? pretty hard to swallow.

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
check this out, a stuck skidoo.....weird right?
1228101233.jpg

same stick, different angle. notice the Polaris sleds? not stuck
1228101234.jpg

another skidoo....stuck
20101211135853.jpg

stuck Polaris
picture0005.jpg

recently unstuck Polaris
20101211124807.jpg

o yeah TOT!!!! :face-icon-small-sho

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
HAVE AN OPEN MIND

What evidence is that?

3000 yr old planes.

http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGVWcF4fssI

ancient mayan golden planes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-C7XO-QH-s

egyptian hieroglyphics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S5ZUMEXAJ8

then you have this sort of human behavior...

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/people-places/john.html?c=y&page=1

is it so impossible that back thousands of years ago, any being that was visited by some sort of extraterrestrial, having never seen such a thing before, might look at it as something to worship? especially if they had recieved some sort of message?

ive heard many times that the bible is the word of man, from god. god speaking to men, and men writing the bible.

"Consider the fact that the Bible is comprised of 66 Books written over a period of about 1,500 years by over 40 authors from all walks of life, with different kinds of personalities, and in all sorts of situations. It was written in three languages on three continents, and it covers hundreds of controversial subjects. Yet, it fits together into one cohesive story with an appropriate beginning, a logical ending, a central character, and a consistent theme."

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

in the bible it talks about a great flood that wiped out many walks of life. noah was warned by god, that a great flood would happen as part of a cleaning of earth. we have had many natural disasters more recently, and well before. many were widely catastrophic.

there has been some sort of warning of other major events in the past.

then you have the whole warning of 2012. if the whole world doesnt end, maybe some of it will?

then you have the whole depopulation theory. whether its done by man, nature, or some sort of extraterrestrial beings... you have this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaztexKNf_o&feature=related

sounds like they might be preparing for something big?

then you have this.... this has been mirrored, theres many of the same video, with much more views. so dont judge the view count..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERaw6AW7Zec&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE9A70DFA5AE3A261

and this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sryRcCJdtxQ&feature=related

and this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RilzKKuSkI&feature=related

obviously they're preparing for something...

did someone or something warn them of some other catastrophe?

another cleanse of some sort?

or do the elite just want to get rid of a bunch of people so they can enjoy the world for themselves?

remember the bible talks about "heaven on earth"

anyone know about the Georgia Guidestones?

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones?currentPage=all

http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Georgia_Guidestones_English.jpg

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
are you kidding me... where the f did this stuff come from?

God.... His children...

Question 1)... What is more important to God, Being a good human being to your fellow man, or being a good believer?Being a good believer leads you to be good to your fellow man

If there is a god, he isn't so vain as to care if people believe in him... IMO, he cares much much more about people believing in themselves and in each other...Think of it as a father and child relationship...you want your kids to love and accept you as their father. God and us is like a family on a very very large scale

Question 2)... What is more important to God, believing in Christianity or believing in Islam?Many are the paths that lead you astray, only one path leads you to salvation. Ya gotta go through Jesus

This manifestation of "You must be a believer" is closely tied to the made up "Must go spread the word of the Lord" crap in religion that is only there in order to help spread the religion and increase the power of the church.God doesn't want a religion, hence the purpose of Jesus, he fulfilled all the rules and laws of the Jewish religion, God is after relationships(back to the family deal)

Question 3) What is more important to God, some one spreading his message of love and kindness without using his name, or someone using his name but not spreading his message?
You can't spread Gods message of love without God, even if you do not speak his name it is spoken in action. Even the stars and trees call out about Gods glory

See RED. And yeah people have and will continue to use and abuse the name of God. The only way to understand and know what he has to offer is to read and ask by yourself, no man can lead you to God if you don't want to be led. He doesn't want to force himself on anyone, we all get to decide.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Could he be false? lol Why does god need to be mighty? What does he do with his might?He made you Ruffy

Why?

Lonely and bored? Loop hole in his rules? You sure do have a weird god.. For being so true and mighty.. he sure comes off weak.. bored... lolOK now this is just my personal idea, though I have bounced it off a few preachers who dug it. God was and is and will be up in "heaven" for eternity. He kicks it with angels (the devil is one, just he got the boot). Angels sole purpose is to glorify God. They basically spend all time singing praises to God. I think of this as the angels are professional yes men and smoke up the butt blowers. God didn't have anyone/thing to just hang out with. Nobody to play jokes on(like SW going pay) nobody to have pull his finger. So see he made man in his image. That means we are like God, so if we fart or laugh at someone tripping, God does to, but he was all alone and had nobody to fart at. Nobody to just walk around with and BS

He sent his Son to live as a man. A man who faced every single problem and temptation that every other man ever faced. The Son (jesus) knew what he had to do to finish Gods plan, he died a horrible and unjust death at the hands of the very men he loved and died to help.

Now it gets super simple, so simple anyone can get/do it if they choose to swallow their pride and admit that we can't do it on our own.

I don't get this fascination god has with having people believe in him, and the high level of importance he puts on it, with respect to how people behave and act...Again, the family example. He made us and he loves us, just like you love your kid or kids or wife and want to be with them

Not trying to be a jerk to you Xrated... but I think it came out that way..:face-icon-small-con

No Ruff, that wasn't even close to you coming off as a jerk.

Now if you don't mind I need to apparently go watch the second coming of H2Snows youtube link arguments....I'm gonna save those for when I have a cold beer in front of me though.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Oh I remember Carl very well, he was fired by GE for beibg inept and actually made the bold statement in the mid 60's that man would never be able to land on the moon, it was his contention that the surface of the moon was so soft that any vehicle that tried to land would just sink into the lunar surface and dissapear. I think he started the group that claims the moon landing was a hoax. Swampy:faint:

Carl Sagan(if you don't know he is, look him up) once asked a great question and I'm paraphrasing- When it comes to other forms of life in the universe, is it more frightening that we are not alone of more terrifying that we might be?

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
Heres one for you,

Aliens were here back when the Mayans existed. The aliens made the Mayan calendar as a count down clock for when they would return. So the end of the Mayan calender is not the end of the world, but the date when the aliens will make there presence known.

T
Dec 25, 2007
Heres one for you,

Aliens were here back when the Mayans existed. The aliens made the Mayan calendar as a count down clock for when they would return. So the end of the Mayan calender is not the end of the world, but the date when the aliens will make there presence known.

Sweet! That's when Honda makes a snowmobile right? The one the aliens have been withholding since the 1970s...

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
My ears where burning, I forgive you all.

lmao

I'm not ruling out anything, I have my beliefs (in one god, that has a son) other than that I am not perfect so I try not to judge. I also believe that you should use life to learn, so keep an open mind. No matter the religion as long as you do your best to learn and help others to the best of your ability you'll be alright. aliens included, who knows

but most if not all of it looks like government stuff and they are more like 30years ahead of us. Do you really think they would shut down the space program without having a earth to space aircraft on hand. Something like that could produce a effect of the one that looks like a star, aircraft entering atmosphere slows down and planes out.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
God reaches down..we do not reach up..we do not make the choice..the only way we believe is to be drawn by Gods Grace through the Holy Spirit..it may seem like we are making that choice but its the non conditional election that instill the Holy Spirit in us..we can not chose that to happen..and its decided before time who is chosen..

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
a debate can bring into question the validity of the picture one attempts to present Ruffy...that is the part you do not understand ...once the eyes have been opened and the heart sealed there is no other side...ever...where as you ..you will change with the wind..the news...the person who is a scientist with the best story..after one beer and again after three beer..it is you who is led aimlessly..if two rocks hitting each other created your world...and your world full of the smartest scientist cannot duplicate what you think two rocks did...then your teachings are from people dumber then two rocks..

"it is better to leave a fella with a hardened heart and spend the time with a drunkard whose heart is broken"..(who said that)

i wish you well ..if in Gods plan i pray he makes you willing...

for those of you who do not believe...you will never believe unless you become blessed by Gods grace...im suggesting if you believe in evolution then give it a try...but im going to give you a huge head start from two rocks hitting each other...do you have a garage with freezers and heaters etc..i assume possibly...oh by the way...did that garage just pop up or was it created with intelligent design..???

Anyway back to your experiment...take the parts of any amount of animals,bugs mammals you choose...and a human cadaver...and a fresh human brain of your top scientist...thats quite a head start on evolution eh .Wait there is more,you can cool it when its hot..heat it when its all cool..wet it when its dry...dry it when it wet,protect it from the ice age or volcanoes and floods.

A heck of a head start on evolution you have there ,oh and the time you have is limitless,a year,two,a million,a billion.You know what your going to have at the end of it ..??? A house with a darn poor resale value.

oh well your at it...take your sled,you know,the one that just kind of popped up out of nowhere..take it all apart and scatter the pieces throughout the shop.I can bet ya that unless someone pieces all those parts together it will do no good having all the elements and parts within feet of each other for that to ever become a sled again..

I know you listen to new science ,Physical,Medical etc etc..and given science attempts to create,cloning,embyo;s,etc..well your science raises this red flag with me...if your science wants to disprove God..why does it strive to be God..??

Last edited:

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
The scientists are only showing us how god did it, they just don't know it yet.

We all have free agency, gods plan, its how we learn and we get to choose. therefore how we will be judged, without that key element there could be no judgment. It may be that some are chosen and some are not, but we don't know it and while here its our choice to do with this life what we can to become like him.

If you tie science and god together and actually wrap your head around it you will be amazed at how it works.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
"This self-proclaimed illuminati [def] Insider appeared on the "Above Top Secret" forum in October 2008, giving away information about the Illuminati Agenda and their goals. The reason for this, he says, is because time is right for us to know some of what is going on behind the scenes. And when he explains WHY he needs to reveal it now, it's very convincing. In this article I will post the dialogue between the "Above Top Secret Forum" members and "Hidden Hand" in its entirety.

Please take time to read through this whole dialogue (yes, I know it's long, but I think we all can benefit from it, even if you end up not believing what is said). When you read it, you need to have an open mind; you can't be stuck in dogma or think you "have it all figured out" already, because then it doesn't matter what he says, you won't believe it.

Here are some points which makes him very believable; one being that the forum members he is communicating with make up pages after pages of random questions (as you can see in this article) and he answers them intelligently and precisely without the delay it would take for a person presenting a hoax to come up with them. This is also what the forum members notice. And he is consistent! Many of the questions are very good, deep, to the point and philosophical, and this guy (or woman, we don't know - this being claims not to be from this Earth), manages to reply on a very deep level, and his answers don't contradict each other. In an advanced and intelligent dialogue like this, it's very unlikely anyone would be able to do that without giving himself away at some point. You will most certainly notice he/she is sincere." .........................

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Premium Features