• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help! What is this plug on the harness?

B
Nov 21, 2012
Hey guys, if you read my other thread you saw that I am having trouble with my 600. I have figured out most everything, but I still have no dash When the sled is running. Going through all the electrical connections I find this one that I can’t identify. As you can see in the photos, it is located down at the top of the left front suspension in the same bundle as the 12v power port, dash test port and the ecu power port. When I put power to the dash test port the dash lights up no problem.

The plug in question (circled) has 4 pins. The colors are yellow, red/white, white/black and black/dark blue (could be brown/dark blue, hard to tell).

I have the wiring diagram and have gone over it and over it and I can’t find this plug or these color wires so I can’t tell what it is for. Help!?

IMG_1264.jpeg IMG_1265.jpeg

B
Nov 21, 2012
On the 800s this symptom was usually caused by a bad (usually corroded) relay on the bulkhead crossover piece
Hey Murph! How bout this truckee snowpack huh?
Yeah, I am aware of the relays and I have looked at them. There is no visible corrosion, and I have two spare (new) relays and have swapped them around but still no dash!

FARGH!

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
Hey Murph! How bout this truckee snowpack huh?
Yeah, I am aware of the relays and I have looked at them. There is no visible corrosion, and I have two spare (new) relays and have swapped them around but still no dash!

FARGH!
That corrosion can occur inside the relay.
That’s where the tech found it in mine.
Once it was cut open it wasn’t hard to understand why it was acting up.

Just my experience.

Premium Features