• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What can you tell me about the WSM tube chassis?

96STOMMY96

Dec 3, 2020
Idaho Falls
Going to buy a fairly clean 2000 gen 2 with a PSI 925 twin setup in a WSM 2000 polaris chromoly tube chassis and it has a belt drive. What kind of things am I looking for? What things should i watch out for? Any info on the chassis? Any and all info in the PSI Genesis 3 925 engine and the dial a dome heads on it?

M

misslebait

Jan 15, 2008
The chassis is cool they were made in Idaho, that sled was owned by gage peterson. Getting parts for that motor is slim to none. That motor is based off a 700 polaris bottom end. Pistons and the crank will be the hardest thing to get.

96STOMMY96

Dec 3, 2020
Idaho Falls
Y
If you have any questions, I did own that sled along with a couple more WSM Chassis. Wayde Johnson has parts available to convert that PSI to an off the shelf piston. I did a post on WSM a few weeks ago on my page. Feel free to reach out to me there. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087845196952
Yeah I follow your page. The guy that owns that sled told me who you were. I decided to go a different route though and I have the opportunity to build an edge chassis this fall and I have started scooping up some solid parts for it, plans are an ez ryde skid, fab craft tunnel, found some titanium trailing arms, belt drive from specialty motorsports, drivers, finger track, fox floats, what was Union Bay which is FTX now, one of their engines in it, plethora of other goodies if i can find em! If you have any unique mod parts for the edge i would be more than happy to take em off your hands!

Premium Features