• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

rockdog2112

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2008
Cheyenne,Wy USA
Carl Sagan(if you don't know he is, look him up) once asked a great question and I'm paraphrasing- When it comes to other forms of life in the universe, is it more frightening that we are not alone of more terrifying that we might be?

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure the government could tell you exactly what each and ever one of those were if they wanted too. They are apparently something like 13 years ahead of the rest of us in technology. A lot more goes on with the government than any if us knows. I personally believe there is no other life but us in earth.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Do I believe there may be life on other planets, sure...

Do I believe we are being visited by them, HIGHLY doubtful....

Is there anything I can do if something happens, No... so there's no point to stress out over it, I got enough to worry about already.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
Anyone want to see some pics from my last sledding trip? I can make it happen.

Triple-Dog-Dare.jpg

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
UFO's and Aliens? It would be ignorant to say that there is no other life in the universe. Some probably more advanced, some probably less. There is just too much out there to say some kind of life isn't supported somewhere.

IMO most of the UFO sightings can be explained, some like Jerusalem...well those make a person think.

most of these are very unexplainable. the only one i question is the pictures. authentic video doesnt lie.

the jerusalem one...

well..

theres new evidence that supports that the whole christian religion was influenced by aliens/extraterrestrials.

the radio call?

that was interesting.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
i don;t need to see the video...do ufo;s exist..yes ..why and how...simple..Lucifer creates the illusions to have ya stray from truth...so yep..they are there..with God allowing Lucifer to do it because those who truly believe it as more then an illusion is not one of His children anyway

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
i don;t need to see the video...do ufo;s exist..yes ..why and how...simple..Lucifer creates the illusions to have ya stray from truth...so yep..they are there..with God allowing Lucifer to do it because those who truly believe it as more then an illusion is not one of His children anyway

do u know who wrote the bible?

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
the Bible was written by men with inspiration by God and perserved by God..its all Gods word..no more arguement.. you believe or you don;t...its that simple...you are chosen or your not...amen...

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
the Bible was written by men with inspiration by God and perserved by God..its all Gods word..no more argument.. you believe or you don;t...its that simple...you are chosen or your not...amen...

written by man. right. men can be dishonest. no?

how many versions of the bible are there? what version do you read? how do you know if your version is 100% accurate?

im not arguing.... im asking questions....

and its not that simple.

who is God? how many Gods are there?

how did you become so convinced in your thoughts or beliefs?

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
most of these are very unexplainable. the only one i question is the pictures. authentic video doesnt lie.

the jerusalem one...

well..

theres new evidence that supports that the whole christian religion was influenced by aliens/extraterrestrials.

the radio call?

that was interesting.

What evidence is that?

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
written by man. right. men can be dishonest. no?

how many versions of the bible are there? what version do you read? how do you know if your version is 100% accurate?

im not arguing.... im asking questions....

and its not that simple.

who is God? how many Gods are there?

how did you become so convinced in your thoughts or beliefs?

God is the creator of the universe, human and alien. Gods, there are lots of gods but only one true and mighty God.

What's not simple about it? Honest question there.

God made man to be with him in paradise (Eden), man sucked and screwed it up. Man was removed from God. God made rules for man and man made rules for man. Again man sucks and messed that up.

God really wanted to have man be with him (he made us for company and friendship cause even the creator of all things gets lonely and bored) so he found a loop hole in his own rules. He sent his Son to live as a man. A man who faced every single problem and temptation that every other man ever faced. The Son (jesus) knew what he had to do to finish Gods plan, he died a horrible and unjust death at the hands of the very men he loved and died to help.

Now it gets super simple, so simple anyone can get/do it if they choose to swallow their pride and admit that we can't do it on our own.

"That WHO SO EVER believes in him (God and the fact that Jesus died to bring you to God) should have ever lasting life" And one heck of a life until we die as we know life to be followed by an even better life!

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002

are you kidding me... where the f did this stuff come from?

God.... His children...

Question 1)... What is more important to God, Being a good human being to your fellow man, or being a good believer?

If there is a god, he isn't so vain as to care if people believe in him... IMO, he cares much much more about people believing in themselves and in each other...

Question 2)... What is more important to God, believing in Christianity or believing in Islam?

This manifestation of "You must be a believer" is closely tied to the made up "Must go spread the word of the Lord" crap in religion that is only there in order to help spread the religion and increase the power of the church.

Question 3) What is more important to God, some one spreading his message of love and kindness without using his name, or someone using his name but not spreading his message?

Last edited:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
God is the creator of the universe, human and alien. Gods, there are lots of gods but only one true and mighty God.
Could he be false? lol Why does god need to be mighty? What does he do with his might?

God made man to be with him in paradise (Eden), man sucked and screwed it up.
Why?

God really wanted to have man be with him (he made us for company and friendship cause even the creator of all things gets lonely and bored) so he found a loop hole in his own rules.
Lonely and bored? Loop hole in his rules? You sure do have a weird god.. For being so true and mighty.. he sure comes off weak.. bored... lol

He sent his Son to live as a man. A man who faced every single problem and temptation that every other man ever faced. The Son (jesus) knew what he had to do to finish Gods plan, he died a horrible and unjust death at the hands of the very men he loved and died to help.

Now it gets super simple, so simple anyone can get/do it if they choose to swallow their pride and admit that we can't do it on our own.

"That WHO SO EVER believes in him (God and the fact that Jesus died to bring you to God) should have ever lasting life" And one heck of a life until we die as we know life to be followed by an even better life!
I don't get this fascination god has with having people believe in him, and the high level of importance he puts on it, with respect to how people behave and act...

Not trying to be a jerk to you Xrated... but I think it came out that way..:face-icon-small-con

Premium Features