• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow checked again, cant help it....

C

cdadragon

Jun 16, 2010
CDA Idaho
Just another input from a disgruntled consumer. My Skidoo expert 850 turbo blew up in February and the motor is on backorder until August! I'll be lucky if I get to ride it this upcoming season. I'm a Polaris guy who tried a Skidoo last year but never again.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I don't think you guys will have anything to worry about this year...

That just irks me even more. My 22 Boost was the last one to show of my dealerships orders for 2022...a week after 23 snowcheck. And right as I found out I had cancer. So I'm sticking with the 22 850 NA I bought off the floor in Dec to ride. I'll never pre-order again.

Right now I'm worrying more about my 22 RZR Pro XP Ultimate RF LE that the Ride Command in it's piss poor interface with the Rockford Fosgate system keeps causing my amp and variety of speakers to blow twice now. You think after pouring $32k into the unit and another $25k in performance mods and accessories that they could have at least gotten the stereo right at the factory. Looking so far that I may have blow more cash to put a second head unit to run just the stereo to do it right.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
That just irks me even more. My 22 Boost was the last one to show of my dealerships orders for 2022...a week after 23 snowcheck. And right as I found out I had cancer. So I'm sticking with the 22 850 NA I bought off the floor in Dec to ride. I'll never pre-order again.

Right now I'm worrying more about my 22 RZR Pro XP Ultimate RF LE that the Ride Command in it's piss poor interface with the Rockford Fosgate system keeps causing my amp and variety of speakers to blow twice now. You think after pouring $32k into the unit and another $25k in performance mods and accessories that they could have at least gotten the stereo right at the factory. Looking so far that I may have blow more cash to put a second head unit to run just the stereo to do it right.
Sorry to hear about your cancer. It kind of puts the Polaris problems in to perspective. Not that you need those problems to deal with right now.

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Hahaha doo has the fuel tank recall going on right now same as poo did turbo doo sleds if ridden hard can't keep a chain on them.

I ordered a bost for me and a 9r for the Mrs both khaos 165's. My 22 boost never let me down.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Hahaha doo has the fuel tank recall going on right now same as poo did turbo doo sleds if ridden hard can't keep a chain on them.

I ordered a bost for me and a 9r for the Mrs both khaos 165's. My 22 boost never let me down.

Are you talking about the Doo gas tank recall on 700 US sleds? I saw that one but no other one.

F
Dec 30, 2019
Well, I guess we’ll see what happens now with this new P85 clutch recall lol. Still not selling the wife’s Axys until this thing is sitting in our garage:

9281daed8193ffc8e7b5143a801e98fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F
Dec 30, 2019
I noticed a lot of crated snowmobiles sitting outside the dealer when I drove by the other day, but I suppose those could have been unsold 2023 models.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
I noticed a lot of crated snowmobiles sitting outside the dealer when I drove by the other day, but I suppose those could have been unsold 2023 models.
Our dealer in Bozeman has gotten 2 trucks of 2024s already. All snowchecks but one n/a 850 was available for a hair under $20k. Absolutely nuts for what is barely more than their base model.

L
Aug 1, 2023
Melbourne
Our dealer in Bozeman has gotten 2 trucks of 2024s already. All snowchecks but one n/a 850 was available for a hair under $20k. Absolutely nuts for what is barely more than their base model.
Waiting for their buyer. If they don't get buyers, they will announce a promotion and the price will become acceptable. That's what they usually do in marketing.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Waiting for their buyer. If they don't get buyers, they will announce a promotion and the price will become acceptable. That's what they usually do in marketing.
I dont know, they still have 3 9rs and 3 boosts from last season that people won't buy at $19k-$21k. I'm betting there will be a lot of marked down holdovers next year, people are tightening their budgets compared to the last few years.

Then again, there seems to be an abundance of people willing to drop $100k on a new diesel pickup that they'll never use to tow or haul anything but groceries

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
I dont know, they still have 3 9rs and 3 boosts from last season that people won't buy at $19k-$21k. I'm betting there will be a lot of marked down holdovers next year, people are tightening their budgets compared to the last few years.

Then again, there seems to be an abundance of people willing to drop $100k on a new diesel pickup that they'll never use to tow or haul anything but groceries
Plentiful deals will be available, if consumers just wait a minute for the manufacturers and dealers to squirm.

Premium Features