• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Ski-Doo announces DELAYS in 2023 Delivery...

G
Jan 30, 2010
Went to pick up my turbo today with the big screen, dealer said they can't get the gauge to come on???? Machine won't rev up and screen is blank. Not sure what is going on, they said they are waiting on an update which I think is BS. Hopefully they get it figured out. Not sure if they know what they are doing if there is something special on the PDI they missed??

S
Dec 6, 2021
Sturgis
Went to pick up my turbo today with the big screen, dealer said they can't get the gauge to come on???? Machine won't rev up and screen is blank. Not sure what is going on, they said they are waiting on an update which I think is BS. Hopefully they get it figured out. Not sure if they know what they are doing if there is something special on the PDI they missed??
That's sucks hope it's something simple

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Probably a loose connection.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Got this today! I had a small-screen Summit on order, but Doo's projected delivery date came and went and they would not commit to a new date. So I grabbed this after the person who ordered it backed out. Did not want to spend the money on the big screen, but the dealer discounted that 20%, so it's mine.

The color and look is awesome in-person. Fit and finish is top-notch too.

IMG_0035.jpeg

Last edited:
C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Got this today! I had a small-screen Summit on order, but Doo's projected delivery date came and went and they would not commit to a new date. So I grabbed this after the person who ordered it backed out. Did not want to spend the money on the big screen, but the dealer discounted that 20%, so it's mine.

The color and look is awesome in-person. Fit and finish is top-notch too.

Wouldn’t commit to a new date? That’s a new one.
When was your projected delivery date?

G
Jan 30, 2010
Well just spoke to my dealer and turns out it is not the gauge, it's a wiring issue and they will try to find the problem Monday. It is blowing the fuse for the gauge so it is shorting out somewhere. Still not what a guy wants to hear on a brand new machine.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Wouldn’t commit to a new date? That’s a new one.
When was your projected delivery date?

Doo had said for months, Sept/Oct. Then today, they dropped that and told the dealer they could not commit to a new delivery date due to ongoing supply issues, etc. Dealer showed me the communication from Doo.

Based on that, I grabbed the sled on the floor even though it had the big screen.

I did turn on the screen in the showroom floor and have to say it was nice.

Headlights are pretty bright too. Kill switch is a bit different on the 2023s.

New track looks nice, complete redesign. Will be inserting to see how it performs and holds up.

My buddy got a new 2023 Polaris Matrix from the same dealer I did, they sell Doo and Poo. The Poo looks nice until you get closer. Fit and finish just isn't as nice as the Doo. The Poo is a nice looking sled though and has a lot of built in storage, which is nice.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Doo had said for months, Sept/Oct. Then today, they dropped that and told the dealer they could not commit to a new delivery date due to ongoing supply issues, etc. Dealer showed me the communication from Doo.

Based on that, I grabbed the sled on the floor even though it had the big screen.

I did turn on the screen in the showroom floor and have to say it was nice.

Headlights are pretty bright too. Kill switch is a bit different on the 2023s.

New track looks nice, complete redesign. Will be inserting to see how it performs and holds up.

My buddy got a new 2023 Polaris Matrix from the same dealer I did, they sell Doo and Poo. The Poo looks nice until you get closer. Fit and finish just isn't as nice as the Doo. The Poo is a nice looking sled though and has a lot of built in storage, which is nice.

That’s not good. I was told my sled was a sept\oct delivery.

Turbo Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2021
On top of the mountain
I was told sep/oct delivery and received my sled on the 27th of October. One of my riding buddies order the same sled but black and was told the same date and that sled isn’t here. I was really hoping skidoo could prioritize getting mountain sleds to mountain regions before the first ride but here we are first ride is tomorrow. I’m glad mine is here good luck to you all.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
That’s not good. I was told my sled was a sept\oct delivery.

I hear you.

For months, the dealer said Doo was saying Sept/Oct, then yesterday Doo changed that to "no end in sight, supply issues, etc."

Maybe Doo was being overly pessimistic to manage expectations, but I was not psyched and decided to grab a sled that was available.

My dealer sells Doo and Poo and said they sold more Doos this past year, so maybe Doo just underestimated demand for they 2023s? There was a guy on the shop buying the same sled I got and he told me that it was his first new sled.

T
Dec 4, 2018
Idaho
Has anyone found out about who’s making gen5 air intake covers? I can almost put money on it mine will be tore up within 3 rides. I usually have used heavy pet screen material over the stock materiel. ??‍♂️

M
Aug 14, 2022
Whistler
Wondering if anyone has any insight on the whole “deposit schedule” thing. I deposited almost day one ( 1.5 to be exact) and I’m still waiting. A buddy on the east coast deposited the very last day you could and got his a week ago.

I realize dealer allocations and proximity to the factory but by my math him and I are the exact same distance from the factory. My dealer has 10x the sled purchasing power. Wondering what the point of rushing the deposit over was just be told “be happy that they’re even shipping”

I realize this is first world problems and I’m not complaining just trying to understand the process. Not many industries on earth you can get away with telling your client “happens when it happens” id loose my job if that’s how I operated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features