• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber patriot boost tunes?

M
Nov 20, 2015
Have not tried the Silber tunes, but i have tried a few of the Bikeman tunes…most recently the 15hp/35hp/35hp quick spool tune…toggle between the three tunes in the 7s display, similar to the silber setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M
Nov 20, 2015
The tune is awesome..super clean, responsive. The quick spool mode is not huge, but is noticeably better…it’s no sharper really, but you are into the boost faster. Most noticeable when things are tight..no runway, etc. Ability to toggle between tunes is cool..but I pretty much set it in that mode and it stays there.

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
The tune is awesome..super clean, responsive. The quick spool mode is not huge, but is noticeably better…it’s no sharper really, but you are into the boost faster. Most noticeable when things are tight..no runway, etc. Ability to toggle between tunes is cool..but I pretty much set it in that mode and it stays there.

Along with their tune, I can assume you have their clutching (at least stage 1). What are your thoughts about the lower end for power change/increase/response?

M
Nov 20, 2015
Ya I know some guys don’t like their clutch setup, but I decided to try their weights and springs. Stock helix. We’re in BC, normally around 6000-7000 ft. I’ve played around a bunch with the weight arrangement, and the setup has a really big impact on bottom end and response…at a cost for sure, but you can get away with a lot with a good tune I am finding. Running av is a pain, but so far this is the sharpest most responsive setup I’ve run on my boost.

Premium Features