• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 2025 improvements.

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
No more TSS!!! Throttle cable is coated now instead of bare steel cable. Brake software has also been updated if you watch Turcottes release video. They say after 3 seconds of both brake and throttle application a light comes on the dash, after 5 seconds engine goes into valve down to reduce power. If you fully release the brake or throttle everything resets and you are good to go. No more restarting the sled to get out of limp mode. All the changes sound solid to me. Only worry I have is the new drive shaft. Polaris doesn't have the best history with new drive shaft designs. Do all models get the new drivers or just the 9R and Boost?
I wonder if that brake software update will apply to the '22's? Going into limp mode at the bottom of a steep dive and turn really sucks!

psychosledder73

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2007
Fernie BC
The throttle block looks cheap and very thin there the cable is retained.
The seat, yikes.
I don’t have issues with my 22 boards 🤷🏼
For an 850 guy there’s nothing that’ll make me upgrade from my 22.
The new drop brackets are gonna bend break easily . Next winters next new complaint item

psychosledder73

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2007
Fernie BC
It's forged now, which should theoretically start to bend or deform before just shattering apart
Its not the spider its the bolt carrying the whole load the spider should be carrying . Poo knows what it is but knows it means a complete redesign and replacement . They should just send everyone a p85 as this new clutch is still gonna launch to space

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
I am seeing some 2023 Boosts out there for ~3k off. Makes me wonder if it's worth rolling the reliability dice and going with a Carl's 9 boost
24 boosts should be coming in around 2-3k off, 23 boots 5-6k off MSRP.

Heck yah you should mod one out with the 900!

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Whow!! kudos to Polaris.......sounds like a complete and total redesign. Big changes for sure. The '25 machine will be totally different and much improved.

My recommendation would be to build some basic weight transfer into the Khaos. How about if we start with that. I mean wasnt that the whole idea?

Premium Features