• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber 9R reflash

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
I never got a response when I asked. Hopefully someone chimes in.

R
Oct 15, 2018
What was your experience with the flash?
It cleaned up the lower rpm zone, and made it respond quicker which was very helpful when starting out at 9000 feet in deep snow, and they claim an 8 to 10 hp increase which is hard to quantify by seat of the pants but it felt stronger to me all across the rpm band.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
It cleaned up the lower rpm zone, and made it respond quicker which was very helpful when starting out at 9000 feet in deep snow, and they claim an 8 to 10 hp increase which is hard to quantify by seat of the pants but it felt stronger to me all across the rpm band.

Did you buy the cable and do it yourself or send off your ECU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrooks17

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2021
Ohio
I purchased the handheld unit and waiting for it to arrive. How long does it take for the ECU to flash? Did you need to hook up a 12v battery or will the battery on the sled hold long enough to upload the new flash?

mt.sledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Saskatchewan
I purchased the handheld unit and waiting for it to arrive. How long does it take for the ECU to flash? Did you need to hook up a 12v battery or will the battery on the sled hold long enough to upload the new flash?
Not sure about the handheld units but I've used my laptop and the sleds electric start battery to power up the ecu with the supplied cables for Silber flashes. Just make sure your sleds battery is fully charged. Once all the cables are hooked up flashing the ecu usually takes less than 2 minutes.

Premium Features