• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Petition to kick Big Dog off snowest

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
i know, 306mafia isn't to cleaver but T-bone was already taken... yeah you guessed it I'm from saskashlt, i got out of there as soon as i could though. in all seriousness I'm just breaking your balls, but like you said, being a "Golden Knob Gobbler" i must enjoy it...

so maybe this can remind us all why we're at this web site in the first place, fresh snow and a machine. id like to tell you where this is, but its a secret!

nov25.jpg

WOW, nice turn!!!! nice spot though. been there, done that one too!!! yawn!!!

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
:beer;Just another Sask. boy, (But no colony links) looking at coming out to do some sledding in March and April,slower time of the year for the "money patch". If your willing to ride with some of us(been riding there since the 90's) drop us a pm and we'll drop off some more of our pay checks.

There's alway someone that hates the guy at the top, but remember sh1t has gravity issues as well. Don't take it heart T-BONE, and congrats on the new one.
Noturn;:beer;:beer;

always lookin for more riding buds. should be around during break up, but who knows man.
yeah the little "guy" finally showed up. 2 girls were enuff for me. :D

T:beer;

P

pano-dude

Nov 28, 2007
invermere
LMAO you better be able to take it if you dish it. the inteligence would have been to not start such a fuggin ludicrous thread................ ya think??? i've never been on here bashing anyone or anyplace, but hey, a guy has the right to call out the clowns man!!!!
is that ok with you???? don't like it, then don't come here,
yup, i've been gone awhile & a tad grumpy after a 15hr drive back from Wabasquaw.

Whoa slow down partner.... I don't blame ya for coming unglued on the guy, you just could have ripped him without the name calling that's all.

I find it hard to respect or even agree with responses like yours but in this case I do agree the dude was way off base. Just my opinion.

I

IMSICK

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 16, 2007
Canada
i can think of way worse places than wabaska...... i spent my entire winter last year in the bush between wabaska ans red earth. about 5k off the north shore of bat lake.... let me tell you...... the only beaver in there was furry with big teeth and i never saw one in the wild!!! that job made wabaska look like a relaxing vacation!

N

northpow

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 27, 2007
where it snows (BC)
i can think of way worse places than wabaska...... i spent my entire winter last year in the bush between wabaska ans red earth. about 5k off the north shore of bat lake.... let me tell you...... the only beaver in there was furry with big teeth and i never saw one in the wild!!! that job made wabaska look like a relaxing vacation!

You guys should think about getting of the little iron and go and work on the big rigs in the mountains!!!!!!! So ya can actually go and sled after work and not be stuck in but eff no where!!!!!!! I worked in the crowsnest pass for like 5 years doing 4000-6000m wells sledding after night shifts and night riding after day shifts and all kinds of nice looking ladies to be had!!!!! No camp!!! == mo money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to shred the 75cm+ that we got yesterday in about 30 mins!!!!!!!! Bet ya wish ya were me!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!

i'm not pretending to be a local, as i didn't grow up here, but you few goofs that think you are trying to keep your precious secret riding spots, are NOT LOCALS............... the true locals can handle the "out of towners" & love the AB money rolling into town. For the most part, the Ab's are gracious & very willing to help a guy in need of help, whether on the hill or on the side of the road............ same with the locals. Marcus, Tyrel, Shocker, Winko & any other local, are more than happy to head up to the hills with anyone willing to ride & have fun.
YUP, this is long-winded & yup, I'm tired of cry babies that can't handle a little competition on the hills.

T

LOLOLOLOLOL

Haha too funny...I thought the same thing when I read the post about showing the out of towners the areas, and everyone posting in the thread is from nowhere this side of sask., and has been here a few years, or maybe some since kicking horse opened, oh yah, local pride there.

nate

I

IMSICK

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 16, 2007
Canada
You guys should think about getting of the little iron and go and work on the big rigs in the mountains!!!!!!! So ya can actually go and sled after work and not be stuck in but eff no where!!!!!!! I worked in the crowsnest pass for like 5 years doing 4000-6000m wells sledding after night shifts and night riding after day shifts and all kinds of nice looking ladies to be had!!!!! No camp!!! == mo money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to shred the 75cm+ that we got yesterday in about 30 mins!!!!!!!! Bet ya wish ya were me!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!

No interest in doing that stuff.... There are those that like it, but not me. I like a different kind of challenge.

and for me..... camp is where i make a killing!!

N

northpow

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 27, 2007
where it snows (BC)
Well, your post was believable right up until that statement........

There probably aren't more than 3 good looking girls between Sparwood and Pincher Creek. Yes, I have spent some time in "the pass" as well, and you sir, are a liar! LOL :)

Dude I lived in fernie the whole time that I did that and well there are a ton of good loOking ladies there so dont call me a liar!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features