• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Petition to kick Big Dog off snowest

I

IMSICK

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 16, 2007
Canada
murray...... i'm gonna take time off my alberta job to go out to golden to ride and spend money..... if you are around, could you show us where quartz is. if we ride there, then it will keep the locals happy.... which I don't understand as most of the locals ride quartz all the time anyways.

Hows the kid doing?

Oh..... and this is in no way me signing up...... calf thing might be entertaining to watch tho!

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
murray...... i'm gonna take time off my alberta job to go out to golden to ride and spend money..... if you are around, could you show us where quartz is. if we ride there, then it will keep the locals happy.... which I don't understand as most of the locals ride quartz all the time anyways.

Hows the kid doing?

Oh..... and this is in no way me signing up...... calf thing might be entertaining to watch tho!

Imsick

Actually Quartz is a secret riding area, not sure if you knew.. Murray will get in **** if he shows you... LMFAO!!!!!! Locals can be so gay... Think we'd act like them if someone was in our area. Poker runs and our backcountry sledding is good too... maybe we should find out which ones are from BC and kick em out.. Jesus....!!!

C
Nov 26, 2007
You guys are amazing! It is always the damn Albertans ruining the area! Do any "Locals" ever ride lets say Revy or Sicamous?, how about Radium? or is Radium actually Golden territory? Seems to me that Silent and Silvermine are half way between the two.

Stu, I am really happy to hear that the president of the snowmobile assoc. is "real happy" to have Albertans pay money to ride the trails and keep the groomer fueled, Not saying that locals don't pay, I know that they do. However if there were no Albertans or other out of towners coming and paying I think the loals would be paying alot more or riding humped out trail (lets not forget about the money that gets spent supporting all of the buisnesses in town, Gas, Food, Booze, Parts, Hotels, ETC.. on with the garbage I surely hope you are not insinuating that the garbage is from the out of towners alone. The group I ride with is diligent about not leaving our garbage let alone do we even pack beer up to the cabin to leave cans for you.

I have ridden with Murray a few times. He is a great guy to ride with, always helps out.

ps. he has never told me or shown me any riding spots I didn' already know about.

I did howver find a website I am sure that he must have built because it gives away all of the "Secret" riding area's here is a link, check it out
http://snowmobilegolden.com/

D
Nov 27, 2007
BC Law

I heard that BC is introducing a new law that Albertan's will only be able to ride Quartz and Boulder ... makes sense to me

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
I heard that BC is introducing a new law that Albertan's will only be able to ride Quartz and Boulder ... makes sense to me

LOL

The piss poor attitudes of the locals is why I haven't ridden there all year (T-Bone and a few others not included). Keep it up you stupid azzes, and all you'll be left with are backcountry ski areas that are closed to sledders and a town full of arrogant ski-bunny tourists that have no respect for you.

Then you will be the ones that are forced to ride elsewhere and YOU will become the foreigners. I hope the locals in those places have a better attitude than you and are a little more welcoming. Guess I'll just have to keep driving a little farther to better snow and better terrain to support someone else's economy where they actually WANT me. Just don't ever let me catch you posting a thread on here about "HELP: Sign our petition to keep our riding areas open" like last year and the year before......cuz I'd hate to have to define "hypocrisy" for you.

whats really funny about all this is who is a local to golden and bc? i meet many people in BC riding mountains and they say they are locals. so when i ask who they know where they were born, now i get to giggle, monitoba, saskatchewan, alberta and even ont birth places. the true born and raised LOCALs in bc are on the most part class acts and good people like Murry pointed out. and secret areas ha ha ha, i never knew there was such a thing. bigger sleds just get to knew places as they find em. as for me born in bc in 1959. i live in saskatchewan in kindersley so i do know Murry and he's a good guy doing what i used to do when i first came to alberta and sask "drillin rigs" so he's no whimp working at the automated saw mill whimp job. i think its good on you murry wish i was in your shoes living at home working in a good old oil industry. as for keeping people with money away from bc ask your local hotel resturant ,bar and oh if you were lucky enough to have a wife ask how the guys tip her. oh and don't cry if she runs off with one of us , she just found a better man than you. lmao

I

IMSICK

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 16, 2007
Canada
Imsick

Actually Quartz is a secret riding area, not sure if you knew.. Murray will get in **** if he shows you... LMFAO!!!!!! Locals can be so gay... Think we'd act like them if someone was in our area. Poker runs and our backcountry sledding is good too... maybe we should find out which ones are from BC and kick em out.. Jesus....!!!

jesus chit.... I never knew that.... Well, sorry Murray. Don't want to get you in chit with the locals..... I guess i'll just go ride old man, silver mines or hope....

Sylvanlaker..... when you headed out again?

Maybe bring your booze from alberta..... sleep in your truck and don't eat for a couple days. Don't forget to bring in the cheap fuel from alberta instead of the 1.199/l for premium we willingly pay in golden. Get enough people doing it and the stupid people deciding they don't need outsider cash flow may reconsider.....

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
jesus chit.... I never knew that.... Well, sorry Murray. Don't want to get you in chit with the locals..... I guess i'll just go ride old man, silver mines or hope....

Sylvanlaker..... when you headed out again?

Maybe bring your booze from alberta..... sleep in your truck and don't eat for a couple days. Don't forget to bring in the cheap fuel from alberta instead of the 1.199/l for premium we willingly pay in golden. Get enough people doing it and the stupid people deciding they don't need outsider cash flow may reconsider.....

HAHA I know, ok I'm done here, Actually Dycker and I are heading out today to take a avy course in Valemount. (Zac's Tracs) I have heard it's great and we're long over due for Avy training. On top of that I hear Valemount got puonded with fresh:eek:.. Awsome.. can't wait...

C
Nov 26, 2007
Jeez I hope you two stay out of Clemina Creek, That is a locals only mountain:D
All kidding aside that is a great course to take, Lori does an excellent job

Just don't look around at all the powder you can't ride on that day

Cheers:beer;

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
Jeez I hope you two stay out of Clemina Creek, That is a locals only mountain:D
All kidding aside that is a great course to take, Lori does an excellent job

Just don't look around at all the powder you can't ride on that day

Cheers:beer;

HAHA great minds think alike, that's exactly what I was thinking. Am I gonna be ale to do a few pow turns and hill climbs....? You're right I better pay attention...:beer;

P

pano-dude

Nov 28, 2007
invermere
Well this thread turned out to be waste of time....

t-bone, i was hoping for a mature intelligent response to put the dude in his place but all you have done was respond with childish name calling.
I think you have been in the bush to long!

Sylvan laker.... were you up at Silent pass last weekend? I think i may have met you at the cabin. I was riding the king cat.

Nov 26, 2007
golden BC
yup....... you're a STUD!!!! :eek:

306Mafia??? the Golden Knob Gobblers???? or is it because you're from a Saskatchewan "colony"????

i know, 306mafia isn't to cleaver but T-bone was already taken... yeah you guessed it I'm from saskashlt, i got out of there as soon as i could though. in all seriousness I'm just breaking your balls, but like you said, being a "Golden Knob Gobbler" i must enjoy it...

so maybe this can remind us all why we're at this web site in the first place, fresh snow and a machine. id like to tell you where this is, but its a secret!

nov25.jpg

N
Nov 26, 2007
speedy creek
:beer;Just another Sask. boy, (But no colony links) looking at coming out to do some sledding in March and April,slower time of the year for the "money patch". If your willing to ride with some of us(been riding there since the 90's) drop us a pm and we'll drop off some more of our pay checks.

There's alway someone that hates the guy at the top, but remember sh1t has gravity issues as well. Don't take it heart T-BONE, and congrats on the new one.
Noturn;:beer;:beer;

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
Well this thread turned out to be waste of time....

t-bone, i was hoping for a mature intelligent response to put the dude in his place but all you have done was respond with childish name calling.
I think you have been in the bush to long!

Sylvan laker.... were you up at Silent pass last weekend? I think i may have met you at the cabin. I was riding the king cat.

LMAO you better be able to take it if you dish it. the inteligence would have been to not start such a fuggin ludicrous thread................ ya think??? i've never been on here bashing anyone or anyplace, but hey, a guy has the right to call out the clowns man!!!!
is that ok with you???? don't like it, then don't come here,
yup, i've been gone awhile & a tad grumpy after a 15hr drive back from Wabasquaw.

Last edited:
S
tears

this post brought tears to my eyes as I laughed too hard.
Mw and the boys will be in Golden and radium area for this
upcoming long weekend. We are going to be riding our secret areas
listed (found ) at these links. If you've been on this forum long enough
you know where all the riding areas are.
SO KEEP THIS A SECRET (POKE POKE) LMAO
Cheers
Chris

http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/drm/Recreation/WinterRecreation/SnowmobileTrailRoutes.htm

http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/dco/trails/trails.htm#sixth
scroll to the end of this link

http://snowmobilegolden.com/

http://www.go2rockies.com/businesses/snowmobileinfo.htm

http://www.snoriderswest.com/destinations/bc/golden/#map

http://www.rockymountainriders.com/riding_areas.html

http://snowpeakrentals.com/area.php

These are just a few places...LMAO
Now get out and ride your sleds

Premium Features