• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Petition to kick Big Dog off snowest

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Haha. Are you guys serious.....or just hacking on your buddy?

I think we should petition snowest to change his name to Coco the monkey. Remember on Seinfeld when George tries to nickname himself T-bone? lol

W
Dec 2, 2007
If you are sick of T bonner telling all the punters how to get to the goods
Lets get this hack off the forum
maybe he will move to ab where he truly belongs

Oh boy you don't know how big of a can worms you just opened, it is going to suck to be you. Why don't you post your profile so everyone can see who you are ?

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
Yah what a loser, he kept making passes at me and Dycker when we rode with him... gay as hell..;) hehehe T-Bonner eh :beer;

PS this guy can't be serious...

Last edited:
T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
If you are sick of T bonner telling all the punters how to get to the goods
Lets get this hack off the forum
maybe he will move to ab where he truly belongs

hey there horse's azz........... does your husband ride too? how did you find your 1st riding area out here??? just magically drop in on it??? come show me where you ride, if you ride, & we'll discuss this man. How do you like the "alberta paid for groomed trails around here" ?
no need to thank us............. we felt sorry for you!!!!

nice 1st post punk

Last edited:
T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA i LOVE IT....can't wait for t's reply to this one

not very good advertising from the Golden Snowmobile Club President here Stu............... bashing the Albertans with your "crew" here!!!!
Aren't all your buddies from Banff, the Aids infected capital of Canada? Banff was too crowded & now there all spilling their gobs of talent here on the real hills? send them back on their boards to "brokeback country":rolleyes:

a bunch of intelligent posts you guys have up here. LMFAO
I'll be around all week for an encore if you're boy enuff to show up

nite beotchs!!!

quit whining & go riding!

Last edited:
T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
Vandals???

Stu, as club President; I sure hope you are still looking into the vandalism here in town!!! I have been hearing crazy rumors about a group of "locals" that just moved into town from the Banff-Canmore area that don't like Albertans............ that wouldn't be good if that was true!!!!!!!!!! You must know enuff punks from there that they could ask around eh?

Good luck with that eh!!!!

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
you're not really locals!!!

i'm not pretending to be a local, as i didn't grow up here, but you few goofs that think you are trying to keep your precious secret riding spots, are NOT LOCALS............... the true locals can handle the "out of towners" & love the AB money rolling into town. For the most part, the Ab's are gracious & very willing to help a guy in need of help, whether on the hill or on the side of the road............ same with the locals. Marcus, Tyrel, Shocker, Winko & any other local, are more than happy to head up to the hills with anyone willing to ride & have fun.
YUP, this is long-winded & yup, I'm tired of cry babies that can't handle a little competition on the hills.

T

LOLOLOLOLOL

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Get em Coco!

haha j/k Murray. Im guessing this wasnt a buddy joking around then hey? Well, as a greasy albertan out of towner.........I can say I appreciate your welcoming attitude when I come riding out there. And dont worry buddy, your secret riding areas are safe with me and my very short term memory. :D

stusnow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Monashee Mtns
haha

glad to hear from you again big dog...it's been awhile, but you've more than made up for your lost time there are 17 posts on your new favorite thread, and 6 of them are yours! haha and would you stop it with the alberta bashing..thats all you ever do....not nice to make fun of the aids capital a.k.a. Banff...it's not their fault they get a bunch of outta towners invading their nice little mtn town, use the goods and then leave their crap behind....hmmm reminds me of something else.....I look forward to your next 6 replies ahahahahaa....and no I don't know ahoras......and i don't hate albertans, in fact the lovely lady in my pic is from alberta!

.....I'd like to let everybody know that i had a great time packing a garbage bag full of empties and other crap during my quartz cabin clean up...I hope everybody who left stuff behind thoroughly enjoyed the benefits of a much lighter back pack on the trip out...again thank you :(

Last edited:
T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
this is gonna be fun man!!!! let them try to find new spots that are farther than 200yards off the highway............... i can't see it happening!!!

LMAO

how's work?
i just got home for a much needed rest & get to see these 'tards on here bashing me, a hard working Golden citizen. I'm probably paying for their dogfood & gas for their high-priced, high-maintenance Doo's(no offence Deaner LOL) with my taxes while they collect minimum wage or welfare eh?
to top it all off, i even go out to AB to work, so they can keep their high-paid(or not), high-skilled(LOL) jobs here at the mill................ sleeping on the job & hanging out having coffee all the time.................. oh yeah, i do that too, but i make more money!!!! :D

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
glad to hear from you again big dog...it's been awhile, but you've more than made up for your lost time there are 17 posts on your new favorite thread, and 6 of them are yours! haha and would you stop it with the alberta bashing..thats all you ever do....not nice to make fun of the aids capital a.k.a. Banff...it's not their fault they get a bunch of outta towners invading their nice little mtn town, use the goods and then leave their crap behind....hmmm reminds me of something else.....I look forward to your next 6 replies ahahahahaa....and no I don't know ahoras

So you are saying that Albertans that come sledding out there "....invading their nice little mtn town, use te goods and then leave their crap behind..."???

What a load of crap! Im tired of this attitude, and its not just in Golden. How much money do you think Albertans bring to your town each year? 95% of us coming out there spend alot of cash, and treat the riding areas with as much or more respect than the locals.

And who do you think supports the economy more........some guy working in Alberta making great money and paying alot in taxes (in BC), or some local hemp head working for 8 bucks an hour?

Premium Features