• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Patriot Boost mufflers/cans ??

RanOutofTalent

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2014
Western Montana
For the price and knowing how reliable Silber is I bought one for my 2023 boost this morning. From the video, they put out it is tough to tell how it sounds. I have used the SLP tail cooker can in the past and really liked that. I cant see how spending nearly $900 on the Diamond is even a question. Seems like a huge waste of money when if you are worried about weight you should be spending an extra day in the gym each week. Unless that is really the sound you are going for

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
For the price and knowing how reliable Silber is I bought one for my 2023 boost this morning. From the video, they put out it is tough to tell how it sounds. I have used the SLP tail cooker can in the past and really liked that. I cant see how spending nearly $900 on the Diamond is even a question. Seems like a huge waste of money when if you are worried about weight you should be spending an extra day in the gym each week. Unless that is really the sound you are going for

Doesn’t seem too bad from a vid I could find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Some people like wasting money. ?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
They are 800. Why buy the silber? Why not just go to the gym?
Always love how people hate on stuff because they don't want it.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
For me it’s always been not about a real weight so much as balance.preference of consistently pulling one side of the sled on edge with the least amount of effort. While almost always having an advantage of height at 6”7 and having the physical strength to pull it over than other riders. Height has been the disadvantage of leaning over longer periods and pulling weight takes its toll on the neck and shoulders. Anything to lighten the burden on the actual weight your pulling on just makes less of an overall impact for soreness after a day or two riding.

Second, from everything I have seen the belt drive area is so cramped to make it very difficult to change on the hill. By getting the oversized chunky stock can and lightweight battery kit in place of the stock ones to me is well worth the price tag of having it go out near the end of the day and trying to tow it out in the dark.

Last edited:

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Anyone get notice that the Silber can shipped yet? I haven’t heard a peep since my order confirmation. I see the price already went up. I assume they were in stock and not a pre-order

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
Anyone get notice that the Silber can shipped yet? I haven’t heard a peep since my order confirmation. I see the price already went up. I assume they were in stock and not a pre-order

I ordered one earlier this week, no word on shipping yet . Price was $300 when I ordered it

idahosledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Wow, I haven't been on the forums for a while and found this thread.
I was going to wait for SLP but just ordered the silver can.
For 300 bucks I had to take a chance.
Now if I can figure out how to mount a cooker I'll be golden!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Force
Bikeman
DiamondS

I have one of each in my shop right now, but I'm keeping one of them.
The other two are for sale
PM if interested.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I am keeping the Diamond S

I will sell the Force and the Bikeman.
The Force has two rides on it and the Bikeman is still in the shipping box.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Just got UPS email saying my Silber can is out for delivery along with a Backwoods rear bumper. Had to call my neighbor to set them inside for me since I’m in Chicago for a few days. Hope it does well for a $300 Stainless can.

idahosledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I got the shipping notice as well.
I was hoping to somehow mount a cooker to it, but when I pulled up the latest picture on their website it now has a heat shield on it so that may not be an option.
I may just break down and deal with accessing the Y pipe for a cooker.
I see SLP finally shows something online for the Boost, but still listed for preorder only.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I was hoping to somehow mount a cooker to it, but when I pulled up the latest picture on their website it now has a heat shield on it so that may not be an option.
I see SLP finally shows something online for the Boost, but still listed for preorder only.

I’ll probably just throw an military MRE with a disposable mre heater for a hot meal convenience. Half the fun of those is the delight of the Peanut butter or cheese spread and praying you don’t get last one out of the case (always omlette and Ham slice that nobody wants) and pitch the Charms ASAP.

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
You can remove the shield and mount cooker . Least that’s what he told me when I ordered one in the spring

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
I was thinking about that.
Supposed to show up in the next few days and I'll take a look.
I missed my hot food last year!
Mine showed up today and shield unbolts like he said to mount cooker .Looks really good for $300 and weighs 6.5 lbs without the shield

31BE72A8-1746-45F4-9B14-8E1793253814.jpeg 1B78CC06-9192-4D40-8A03-1B6194097890.jpeg

Last edited:
Premium Features