• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

no more boss seats.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
This is what I get when I click the link.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /seats/welcome.html on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.Apache Server at www.bossseats.com Port 80

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
This is such a good thing, because every R-tard that works at BOSS has effed up every division from customer happiness to seat quality. My 1 and only BOSS blew out the stitching and BOSS wanted me to pay for the repair kit and the shipping. Im hoping you effers go bankrupt and have to pick bottles to feed your families. Ok, my BOSS Rant is over. Cheers to AC and their lightweight enough seats.

W

wje_153

Nov 20, 2008
Montana
This is such a good thing, because every R-tard that works at BOSS has effed up every division from customer happiness to seat quality. My 1 and only BOSS blew out the stitching and BOSS wanted me to pay for the repair kit and the shipping. Im hoping you effers go bankrupt and have to pick bottles to feed your families. Ok, my BOSS Rant is over. Cheers to AC and their lightweight enough seats.

I'm sorry i normally wouldn't comment on something like this but wishing someone that is ****in bull****, it's obvious that these guys are trying very hard to make things right with their customers who've experienced problems with their products. I think think this is great and very bold what the guys Boss are doing and I'm pretty excited to see what their new seats have to offer.

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
I'm sorry i normally wouldn't comment on something like this but wishing someone that is ****in bull****, it's obvious that these guys are trying very hard to make things right with their customers who've experienced problems with their products. I think think this is great and very bold what the guys Boss are doing and I'm pretty excited to see what their new seats have to offer.

Live with it, I only get burned once. Cross that bridge and I will advertise for you. I had to give that seat away. So oh well for BOSS

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Live with it, I only get burned once. Cross that bridge and I will advertise for you. I had to give that seat away. So oh well for BOSS

Did you by chance READ the thread?

New owners, new way of doing business.
I'm all for calling out people for doing a crap job (is Houle still in charge of Speedwerx??? :face-icon-small-hap) but when someone takes over the past problems, sacks up & says they're going to fix even the issues from before they were there... it seems they deserve a little bit of respect for standing up & doing that.

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota

Remind us if you ever take over a business to treat you like crap too when you're trying to make things right for someone else's mistakes.

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
Did you by chance READ the thread?

New owners, new way of doing business.
I'm all for calling out people for doing a crap job (is Houle still in charge of Speedwerx??? :face-icon-small-hap) but when someone takes over the past problems, sacks up & says they're going to fix even the issues from before they were there... it seems they deserve a little bit of respect for standing up & doing that.

he couldn't have read the whole thread.

B
Sep 18, 2009
Spanish Fork Utah
ok you guys should have access to the website now... I got rid of all the blacklisted IP`s
thank you all for letting me know it wasn't working and sorry it took me a few days to figure out why it wasn't working.

Dallas

B
Sep 18, 2009
Spanish Fork Utah
Reaper..

We have gone back to the products that were known to work well and last.. especially the zippers...
We make all the seats right in our building and not 1 piece is sent out anywhere..
we have started several steps in Quality control and Customer service..
Example
if you order your seat online you will get confirmation of the order..
then within 24 hours you will get a call from either Steve or myself to go over the order and make sure it is correct especially with the colors if chosen....
Then when your seat has begun production you will get another email letting you know that your seat has been put in production.
after your seat is built typically within the next few days of production you will get another email with shipping information..
your seat will be inspected and we will not send out a seat that doesn't meet our standards..
we want everyone to have a quality product and one they can enjoy for many years...
the website has both my Cell # and Stevens and your welcome to call us anytime..

Dallas

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
Thanks Dallas,
Thats good to hear you will probably be hearing from me on a seat this fall. Can you tell us some of the specs between the classic and the pro seat options for the proclimb, whats different?
Weight of the seats?
Etc.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I wish the title of this thread would get changed as it does not reflect the reality of the fact that Boss seats are in fact still being made with the new owners,,,

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
Bossseats,

How about some pics and info for the ProClimb seat?? Your website doesn't show anything. thanks

DanoXRS

King Ding-aLing
Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
My new seat arrived today!
True to their word, Steve and Dallas came through on replacing my seat. They shipped it as promised and when I mentioned that I had to pay duty, they apologized and said not to worry about shipping the old seat back.
* Word of caution for Canadian customers - ask Steve and/or Dallas to put "warranty replacement" on the customs papers to avoid having to pay duty.
If this is the kind of service that Boss is going to provide, I think they will have a successful business! Good to see that they are standing behind their product after the original owners bolted!

A satisfied customer!

Dano. :face-icon-small-coo

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Jim can go fly a kite. As a dealer, I'm so frikken happy that these guys have taken over.

I damn near refused to sell a Boss seat the past few years simply because the quality was so bad. I put one on the old M1, but only because I was finally fed up with the stock tank that came with it.

Premium Features