• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

no more boss seats.

K
Nov 26, 2007
cascadia
Goodby Boss! Good riddance! Your seats suck. Your customer service sucks. You charged too much for your junk.
I quit buying your crap in 07. Made my own shorty M seat which is just as light.
Never looked back.:lol:

B
Sep 18, 2009
Spanish Fork Utah
Boss Seats ...Under new ownership

Hi guys this is Dallas from Boss Seats...I am one of the new owners...
I have spent the last 2 days reading and replying to posts from all of you...

I would like you all to think about giving the new owners a chance...
we are determined to give complete customer satisfaction...with a great product built 100% in our shop with only the best materials...

I sincerely apologize to each of you who have had a bad experience with the old ownership...Things change
give me a call or send me an email I will personally handle all of your needs to correct any issues you have had with any of our products...even if your seat is several years old and have zipper issues I will work with you to change your opinions and earn your trust again. I am personally making myself available to all of you as a resource to help correct a long over due issue...

The goal of Boss Seats as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.

Dallas

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
BOSSSEATS that is awesome. Cleaning up someone else's mess takes real character. Do you have any pics of your new seats?

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Thats great to hear, takes guts to clean up that mess.

Are you guys doing any shows this season? Id like to take a look at the new seats if so.

Hope all goes well this season, with a little pride which is seems you have you can turn it around in a season.

M8 Rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Riverton Utah
Boss Seats

I have owned three Boss seats over the years. I felt that they were a quality product. Only one did I have problems with the zippers. But Boss stood up to the plate and made it right by replacing the entire cover. I believe Boss will be missed.

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
I have had a BOSS seat on my M1000 for a few years. Last season about midway through one of the seams on the top of the seat started to come apart. I called Boss in January of 2013. Talked to Amanda and got a RMA number to return it after the end of the riding season.

So I am now reading this post wondering where do I stand with BOSS on my seat.

So I called the same old BOSS phone number 1-801-794-0307 and Steve answered. I told him my story and he said "Send it down, Ill make it right". I was kind of shocked that he was willing to take on the baggage from the previous ownership. But he has the right idea. He wants to work hard a rebuilding the BOSS name from OLD.

So I am sending my seat down, will see how it goes. Ill keep ya posted.

Thunder

predator800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
Saskatoon, SK
403: Access Forbidden
Your country (CA) has been blacklisted.

X2^

I have a boss seat on my 2010. Zippers are all cracked and some fraying were the seat meets the tunnel. Still happy with it. But if they are willing to fix it, I'd buy another for my 2014.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
I have a $525 SKID seat- it is awesome

very expensive, but totally awesome. It is basically a Boss High rise, but super light with tons of storage. the whole seat is hoolow, could place a fire extinguisher in there, plus outside storage pocket big enough for a 6 pack and a subway 12". too bad they went out of business seat only weighs 4.5 lbs

Premium Features