• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New sled deliveries

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
I didnt order a new sled but wondering how thats going for the people who did. On the polaris and ski doo forum there are alot of people waiting or not getting there new guages.

ratlover

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 6, 2021
Central IL
Was told my 154” hardcore was getting built week of Christmas. Snowchecked with a fairly low volume dealer in the midwest. Not sure if that matters. Was really hoping to get it about now but is what it is. Still waiting on my truck that I ordered bout same time as my sled. Maybe I just have horrible luck

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
We had a few Alpha's (2) that my buddies Snowchecked show .. and had 2 Boost Polaris finally show... 4 out of our group are stoked...but no snow here to ride on yet

bcsnowdog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
frank mountain bc
22 Summit Edge sitting in garage for three weeks. Trading in Alpha on 22 Khaos coming this week was supposed to show middle of January

Beetfarmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2008
Idaho
Still waiting for my hardcore 165. Got email in September that hardcores were starting done the production line and to check with my dealer for updates. They said the only info they have got is it should be done by December 9th and that there stock order won’t show up until April.

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
My snochecked hardcore 154 came in mid October. My dealer asked if he could keep it on his showroom floor as long as possible because it was one of only 2 that he would be getting before March.

OCDsledder

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2003
Cheyenne WY
My Hardcore 154 arrived at the dealer in Mid-October and has been in my shop since the end of October. Maybe enough snow to do a road/trail ride for break in this week.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Dealer saying that 154 mtn cat 800 snow check won't be built til January
Why wouldn't mountain snow check be built first
Supply issues. Some of the mountain sleds were built early. They probably ran them on the line until they were out of certain parts, then switched over to trail machines. Once the line is re-tooled to run a different model they will run them until they can't anymore. Cost too much money to keep switching the assembly line up so they want to run what they can for as long as they can or until that model is finished. For whatever reason I heard some Orange Hardcores were out into February/March. If you wander into the other sections of the forum you'll see it isn't just Cat. Polaris just pushed out their deliveries on snow checks too.

P
Dec 15, 2018
I don't know if this is applicable or appropriate but I was at bozemans local cat dealer and they had 3 hardcores on the showroom floor for sale but salesman said they hadnt gotten mountain cats yet. I didn't snowcheck but was hoping for a trade in maybe.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
My Alpha with Ataac was snowchecked the last day last spring. Originally said 12/10 ship date. As of yesterday it now says 1/4 ship date

Sled424

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2016
My Alpha with Ataac was snowchecked the last day last spring. Originally said 12/10 ship date. As of yesterday it now says 1/4 ship date

I ordered my 146 alpha last day of snowcheck. I’ve had it since September. Idk how cat does there builds but I must’ve been lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features