• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Lodging for the Snowy Range

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
2009/2010 season

We are starting to take reservations for this season!!!!!! I can't believe the season's almost here. I was up around Brooklyn Lk this weekend and could have easily did some trail riding. Let's hope it stays cold and snows a little more.

Please call if you want us to save you some dates. Mid-Week and stays 5 nights or longer will get priority if booked before Oct. 31st.

Thanks and here's to another GREAT season!!! (Actually don't want to jinx the snow fall so here's to a BLAH winter!:face-icon-small-sho)

My Cell number is 303-588-0966....talk to ya soon!!!

J
Nov 27, 2007
Cain
hi how's it going this is Jay from NE SD and we have stayed there the last two years andit is an awesome place for a group. we are Looking at the last week of FEb.

sledcaddie

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2008
Lincoln, NE
New place to stay

So, is this place what used to be the V-Bar ranch? From your directions, it seems to be at least nearby. Great place. Our group of 12 stayed there back in 2001.

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
Sledcaddie-

Your guess is close, but we are not what is the V-Bar. The V-Bar is a great place to stay at. We use to stay at the V- for about 10 yrs and we kept looking for a place. We bought what used to be a Bed and Breakfast which boarders the V-Bar property. We don't run it as a B&B anymore, we turned it into the vacation rental. We share the V-Bars east fence line along the river.

Keep the snow coming!!!! Highway 130 was closed yesterday.....hopefully this means a LOT of new snow!!!

S

snowcross338

Feb 17, 2006
Laramie WY
guide service lodging options

Cains Lodge/Cabin is very nice and we are working over details for both customers to get the best outta two services that are a great deal on the mountain. Make sure to check Cains place out, I have a few groups staying here this year and I know he is also filling up quickly on availability to lodge so many guests! Also make sure to check out his website and my myspace and facebook. Cain is an upfront honest and great guy to work with and together we will give you lasting memories you will be telling generations of children about epic days of riding in the Medicine National Forest and other forests soon to come!!! Thanks for everything bud I look forward to riding with you!!!!

G

G_dub

Dec 14, 2008
Downtown Boise, ID
Cain's "little" I use the word little very loosely is very nice and if you lucky enough to have him up there with you to guide you around to a few of the secret spot's it's worth every penny. Can't wait to have the opportunity to go and stay again. Plenty of trailer parking as well. Oh and Cain thank's for showing us around found plenty of untouched snow that weekend.

Greg

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
Lodging Specials starting MARCH 28th - End of April

First, we'd like to THANK all the GREAT groups who have stayed with us this winter. Thanks!!!

We would like to offer discounted rates for SNOWEST members starting March 28th thru the end of April.

DISCOUNT SPECIAL: (Note: Normal winter rate is $299 night)

$229 night for Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed nights
$249 night for Thurs, Fri, Sat nights.

Please CALL for reservations.
303-588-0966

(Three night minimum, also please mention SNOWEST for the discount)

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Love your place and hospitality!

Thank you much!

See you this summer................and next winter! :)

P
Mar 12, 2008
i've got a buddy looking for someplace to stay for the 2011 season. how far down 130 from greenrock parking is this place. looks to far down to ride in and out from.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
No, you don't ride from this place. It is about 5 miles east of Centennial. You still need to trailer but it's only 10 min. :) Worth it!

Premium Features