• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rent my house in Alpine Wyoming this winter!

J
Jul 18, 2014
Planing a winter retreat to Alpine Wyoming? Rent my beautiful 4 bedroom new home located right in Alpine! Snowmobile from the house!

This home is nearly 4,000 square feet in size has 3 levels and a large garage. Master bedroom has large Jacuzzi. Everything in this home is new. Two large flatscreen tv's, a large living room downstairs and mid level with big comfy couches (fully furnished home). Efficient electric heat with nice wood stove as well. Includes 4 rooms and 4 bathrooms (2 Kings 2 Queens sleeps 12 plus)! great for a large or small group with lots of parking and room for trailers.

Taking reservations now. Snow will be here soon!

Please call for more information about the home and how to book. We are local residents to both Alpine and Jackson i ride 3-4 days a week in the Greys and up in Jackson Hole so i will be posting snow reports daily as well.
$400 a night

307-413-9641
307-413-9346

work pics 032.jpg

work pics 030.jpg

work pics 036.jpg

work pics 033.jpg

work pics 035.jpg

sled 30.jpg

2014-2015 season 009.jpg

Last edited:
J
Jul 18, 2014
One-two minuets from the greys river parking lot/trail head (about a mile and a half). Also one or two minuets from the Black mountain trail head south of town. You can easily ride from the garage if you wanted as i do all the time.

J
Jul 18, 2014
Snowed last night about a thousand feet above the valley floor. 2-4 inches up hi with more in the forecast Thursday through the weekend. Only a few weeks before we start early season riding up here. I was riding 3 feet plus middle of November last year. Bookings are coming in for the house now so call or PM me for more info before the good weekends are taken! This is a great deal right in alpine, this house is 6 years old and huge. I attached a few photos I took this past weekend.

work pics 038.jpg

work pics 039.jpg

work pics 040.jpg

J
Jul 18, 2014
ttt

about 10-14 inches in Alpine yesterday through this morning.... lots of wind last night so depth varies... more then likely double that at least up top in the greys. Conditions are epic for tight trees/ meadows super unstable snow for the next 24 hours untill it settles so stay away from anything steep!!!

Also theres a lot of open spots available for rental still and we have about 2 feet on the level at the house so riding from the house is perfect from now on. Cheers!

T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
do you have an email? we are all booked for our trip in January for this year but next year we will be looking for a house again.

Premium Features