• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Lodging for the Snowy Range

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
looking for lodging, march 13th- 15th. come in late thur. leave sun. morning. someone also told me you charge $20 a head for cleaning is this true, and is that per day

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
we stayed at cains house last weekend. with the wives and kids it was the only way to go. i would recomend his place to anyone. thanks cain. we'll be back:beer;

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
Coyoteman...

Hey Coyoteman......

I'm glad our place worked out for you........Your group is welcome to stay again anytime.

Let me know when you'll be in town again so we can ride!

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
Just wanted to send a THANKS to everyone who has stayed at our place and for leaving it in such great shape.

We still have some openings in April so feel free to give us a call (303-588-0966). Ya know we will easily be sledding till mid May this year!!!! yee-ha

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Just wanted to send a THANKS to everyone who has stayed at our place and for leaving it in such great shape.

We still have some openings in April so feel free to give us a call (303-588-0966). Ya know we will easily be sledding till mid May this year!!!! yee-ha

damn it cain, if you keep advertising we'll lose our place to stay:)
really, thanks again.

Y

yardfarmer

Jul 30, 2004
Sw Iowa
Thanks Cain, had a great time
SledingMarchO8033.jpg

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
my arm looks like a golf ball with all the tooth marks in it.;) thats one big friggen dog.:beer;

L
Dec 11, 2007
Laramie, WY
I was up on the snowy range last nite, 18" of snow where ever you looked, and there wasn't a track to be found.:eek: Didn't even make it past Brooklyn Lake because there was so much snow to play in!:D Going up again in about 3 hrs. to see what it looks like down below around cinnabar park, then taking tomorrow off of work to enjoy the whole day! Gotta love spring riding this year!!:D:D:beer;:beer;
Hopefully the weatherman is wrong about the warm weather on the way....

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
I was up on the snowy range last nite, 18" of snow where ever you looked, and there wasn't a track to be found.:eek: Didn't even make it past Brooklyn Lake because there was so much snow to play in!:D Going up again in about 3 hrs. to see what it looks like down below around cinnabar park, then taking tomorrow off of work to enjoy the whole day! Gotta love spring riding this year!!:D:D:beer;:beer;
Hopefully the weatherman is wrong about the warm weather on the way....

Is this fresh since Tuesday night? I left Tuesday night before that storm. Man, I sort of wish we were snowed in. =)

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
2008 / 2009 Season

THINK SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

We've been working on the ranch and getting ready for another short season (ha/ha don't want to jinx us).

Think snow see ya all soon!!!

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
If you stayed with us last year, I'd like to give ya all first grabs, so give me a call if you have any dates you want me to look at. January is already filling up.

Premium Features