• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TWO DOG CHALET / CENTENNIAL, WY

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
15% Discount for the month of April. Also, 15% DISCOUNT for March 28th-31st.

THERE'S STILL A LOT OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CALL 303-588-0966 FOR RESERVATIONS!!!

We have made a few improvements to the place which I'm sure you will all be happy with (we just built a new bridge between the snowmobile parking area and the garage this weekend).

SnoWest Member Discount:
Mention SnoWest and for any stay of 5 nights or more we will comp you a FREE NIGHTS STAY!:rockon:

For those of you who have never stayed with us before, we are about 5 minutes east of Centennial on HWY 130, near the Albany Turnoff.
The house is GREAT for large groups. 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths, 2 queen beds, 2 twin beds, a large bunk bed (twin over full), and a pull out sofa.

Game Room, Large Screen TV w/ DVD player, Direct TV, Wireless Internet, Full Kitchen, Gas Grill, ect....

Like a hotel but only better....a LARGE HOUSE.

Also a large turnaround area for trailer parking!

www.twodogchalet.com

Please call 303-588-0966 to book reservations!

Here's to a GREAT SEASON!!!

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Might be a stupid question but. Do you have to get the whole house, or do you take reservations on just a room or 2?

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
Most of our guests benefit the most by renting the entire house.

That being said...if it's last minute and you need just one room and we are not already booked....then I may be willing to work some kind of deal. Feel free to give me a call to chat if you would like to talk about it further.

Thanks-
303-588-0966

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
Just a little warning to all that are still trying to figure out their winter plans.

I just looked at our calendar and realized we are already starting to fill up for this winter. If you are still thinking you will need a place this season, please call soon.

Thanks

MI1M600EFI

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2008
Mancos, CO
I'll toss in a good word for Cain too... We stayed there last hear with 9 people and it was awesome!! This is not a cabin, it feels more like a HOME. Big porch, nice areas to sit upstairs and down, wood stove, enclosed porch out back good for keeping the bee.. er... drinks cold. Kitchen is wonderful, game room with pool table, big TV in the living room to review the day's pictures and video, and top it off with an EZ drive to Centennial or Albany.

About the only complaint I had was that the dang altitude is so high that this former low-lander kept waking up gasping for air every night. But there's not much Cain can do about that! :)

Chris

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
[B][U]10% Discount for stays between Jan 9-14, Jan 17-21, and Jan 24-28[/U][/B]

10% Discount for stays between Jan 9-14, Jan 17-21, and Jan 24-28

February and March are almost booked.....but have last minute specials for mid-week stays in January.

B

BraapWraps

Sep 30, 2008
Windsor Colorado
www.braapwraps.com
I'll echo what the others are saying - this a great home away from home to stay while riding the range and I always look forward to seeing the improvements they make over the summer. They love this place and it shows:)

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
We've stayed at the Two Dog Chalet twice and it's a great place. This is not a "cabin" in the sense that some may be thinking, this is a huge house to be more exact.

Not a bad word to say about the Two Dog Chalet.

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
This weekend Jan28-Feb4th

We have a last minute cancelation for this weekend due to a family emergency of our renters.

It is available starting this FRI Jan 28th and anytime upto Thurs Feb 4th.

Please CALL 303-588-0966 and 307-745-3141 if interested.....
FIRST caller takes it!!!!!!

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
[B][U]15% Discount for the month of April. Also, 15% DISCOUNT for March 28th-31st.[/

15% Discount for the month of April. Also, 15% DISCOUNT for March 28th-31st.

THERE'S STILL A LOT OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
2011-2012 Season!

Well there's snow on them mountains!!!

Our calendar is already getting full for this winter......so I wanted to make sure to give u all a shot at reserving a stay before the skiers snatch them up. We are taking reservations for 5+ nights till November 15th then after the 15th we'll start taking reservations for stays less than 5 nights.

Please visit the website where you will find a calendar of availability, and please call or email me from the website below, if you would to save some dates.

http://www.vrbo.com/170465

Thanks and here's to a great season!!!

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Well there's snow on them mountains!!!

Our calendar is already getting full for this winter......so I wanted to make sure to give u all a shot at reserving a stay before the skiers snatch them up. We are taking reservations for 5+ nights till November 15th then after the 15th we'll start taking reservations for stays less than 5 nights.

Please visit the website where you will find a calendar of availability, and please call or email me from the website below, if you would to save some dates.

http://www.vrbo.com/170465

Thanks and here's to a great season!!!

Skiers? What, are you crazy Cain?:face-icon-small-sho

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
20% Discount for the month of Jan!!!!

20% Discount for the month of January!!! (for all stays 3 nights or longer)

For availability and our number please visit:
www.twodogchalet.com

Also, there are only 3 nights in early Feb and 3 nights in late Feb. still available. Our first opening in March is March 27th.

Hope our January discount will help make up for some slim snow, but we know it will come!

Last edited:
S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
STARTING TO FILL UP FAST!!!!

www.twodogchalet.com

We currently have availability the first part of the season or late in the season. Numerous groups have already booked us from Jan 23th through March 17th.

Hopefully we can still help out a few groups this winter.

Think SNOW!!!!!

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
2012-2013 Season

We are already starting to fill up this season. We are currently accepting reservations for our guests who are looking for longer stays. If your group is looking for a trip to the Snowies this winter I recommend calling soon before all the good weeks are taken.

If all the rain we've been receiving this fall or the snow last week is any indication of this season....it may be good!...fingers crossed

Thanks and either visit www.twodogchalet.com or call me at 303-588-0966.

Thanks- Cain

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
2013-2014 Season

Sorry...typo. 2013-2014 season!

We are already starting to fill up this season. We are currently accepting reservations for our guests who are looking for longer stays. If your group is looking for a trip to the Snowies this winter I recommend calling soon before all the good weeks are taken.

If all the rain we've been receiving this fall or the snow last week is any indication of this season....it may be good!...fingers crossed

Thanks and either visit www.twodogchalet.com or call me at 303-588-0966.

Thanks- Cain

Premium Features