• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big News for Burandts Back Country Adventure!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
What’s up everybody! Summer is finally here for us. Although 3 weeks ago I did sneak away for a pretty awesome spring ride with the crew at Boondockers, SLP, 208 Productions Bret Rasmussen and Ryan Harris from SledHeads. Man do I love that new 2011 Pro RMK!!!! That thing is one sweet ride.

So I’ve got some pretty cool things to throw out there for you all.

• First, the web site has been re-done and I would like to say a big thanks to Dreamers Studios for doing a fantastic job on the site. The site is much more user friendly and has every little tid bit of information you may need. New pictures and some sweet helmet cam shots from this year are going up as we speak so be sure to browse around and check out all the cool new features. www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com

• I will be selling my fleet from last year to make room for the 2011’s so check out the “Shop” section on the site for pictures, prices and details on all of the 2010’s we’re selling.
• Now for the big news! New for our guests for the 2010 - 2011 season, Burandt's Back Country Adventure is offering an exclusive riding area for you and you alone! Burandt's Back Country Adventure has gained 100%, private access to 10,000+ acres of some of the gnarliest terrain the Colorado Rockies has to offer. I have driven by this riding area hundreds of times always thinking how insane it would be to put some fresh tracks in this zone. Well, we've pulled some strings and now have the ONLY access to this incredible area. Not that we have ever had a problem finding fresh snow in the past, but Burandt Back Country Adventure clients will literally be exploring this zone with me in an area that snowmobiles may have never been before!
• And the news keeps getting better! For our guests who are looking for the “Ride in, Ride out” experience we will be able to access this untouched riding area right from the front deck of a beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bath lodge! That’s right, no more trailering!! Don't worry, the incredible food from our staff will of course, be included.

Additional amenities include:
Four bedrooms and four baths
Two spacious entertainment/sitting rooms
Hot tub
Washer and dryer
Two large covered balconies
Fully equipped kitchen
Gas stove
Satellite TV, DVD player

Most of all- the cozy warm atmosphere guests of Burandt's Back Country Adventure have come to expect. To check out pictures of the beautiful back country lodge just log onto www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com and click on the “Adventure Info” and then scroll down to the “Lodging” tab.
So as you can see the best back country experience in the business just got better! All this and I haven't even mentioned how cool it's going to be this upcoming season with a brand spanking new fleet of 2011 Polaris Pro RMK's. These sleds are going to change the game of technical back country riding as we know it.

Like I said before, please feel free to cruise around the site as many things are changing for this year. More pictures, more videos and cool new stuff from Burandt's Back Country Adventure will finally be available to purchase right here from the site. New stuff will be going up weekly so stay tuned. As always, available dates for the upcoming season will go fast so make sure you get your group put together, throw down your deposit and bring on the snow! If you have any questions or comments for me please feel free to email me @ burandtboy@aol.com

-Chris

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
That is awesome. Would be sweet to know the location. Gore Range I'd guess? However I'd like to know how they got access, when normal joe shmo who pays taxes in Colorado can't access the same terrain. Seems unfair IMO. Guess if you are well known and have enough $$$, the sky's the limit...

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
That is awesome. Would be sweet to know the location. Gore Range I'd guess? However I'd like to know how they got access, when normal joe shmo who pays taxes in Colorado can't access the same terrain. Seems unfair IMO. Guess if you are well known and have enough $$$, the sky's the limit...

The property is PRIVATE LAND owned by a private land owner who uses it in the summer months for raising animals. Chris has struck a deal with the owners of the property to use it in the winter. Nothing unfair about that.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
WOW, that is huge for Chris and team.

Paul. Just curious as I've been a customer of yours for some time, you reference "we" when referring to Burandts gig, are you guys in bus together or what did I miss? I realize you sponsor him, perhaps I've missed that you guys are in business together or something...

Last edited:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
WOW, that is huge for Chris and team.

Paul. Just curious as I've been a customer of yours for some time, you reference "we" when referring to Burandts gig, are you guys in bus together or what did I miss? I realize you sponsor him, perhaps I've missed that you guys are in business together or something...

No, this post is written by Chris and posted by me. I help Chris with a lot of the computer stuff and various other things but it's part of our sponsorship package. Chris is a great guy and is just spread to thin when it comes to doing his day to day and get the word out about news like this.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
No, this post is written by Chris and posted by me. I help Chris with a lot of the computer stuff and various other things but it's part of our sponsorship package. Chris is a great guy and is just spread to thin when it comes to doing his day to day and get the word out about news like this.

So, your his internet publicist:face-icon-small-hap, I wish more business's would go that route, they offer great services, but have lousy web sites, so there not getting the word out.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Thats great news for Chris...I know he had been working with the FS to get something they probably would never give.

Great news for his customers too...no more trailering!!! Plus now he can offer terrain that you can't get into any other way.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN

sounds like Chris is using someones premium membership:face-icon-small-win

I was wondering about the land, glad it's private. Any chance of a google earth shot or two of the area?

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Pretty badass setup! The ability to offer the customers something that you just couldn't get otherwise get is just one more thing to motivate folks to go ride with him! Cool to see a way to get around dealing with the stinking forest circus!!

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Congratulations Chris and everyone else involved. That adds quite an "edge" to a picky market.

Premium Features