• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New brake coming

C
Dec 14, 2020
I just got off the phone with Partzilla. He asked for my order number and goes "ya, do you want me to go ahead and cancel this for you." He said "over half of the suppliers to manufactures like ski doo, polaris, cat, etc are all shut down. Rubber shortage making it impossible for them to get parts."

So you're saying I should run my belts until the cords come out before putting on my spares?

Partzilla also delayed my order for stupid things like spark plugs for 3 weeks. There's 2 different part numbers for the ngk bpr9eix, and they just kept bumping it a week at a time until someone "subbed" the other part number.

Their automated ordering apparently needs help.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
A brake on the drive shaft widens your sled and your stance. try standing on a Cat or Doo which is set up that way then stand on a Poo, it is quite noticable. Now ride 1 of them all day and see how much you enjoy the wider stance
I have never rode either of them with feet in the footwells that much. Usually back a foot or wrong foot forward so it doesn't matter that much. Also gives option of getting farther forward which you don't get on polaris. I don't think it's a big deal. Kind-of like doo steering. If you're used to it it's fine. If not it feels wonky

mjgiandalia

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 28, 2018
I just got off the phone with Partzilla. He asked for my order number and goes "ya, do you want me to go ahead and cancel this for you." He said "over half of the suppliers to manufactures like ski doo, polaris, cat, etc are all shut down. Rubber shortage making it impossible for them to get parts."

I’ll have to see if my order changes. Currently it shows they are just waiting on plugs.

Premium Features