• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Needed storage solution

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
The BRP G4 seat storage box (860202532) fits perfectly on the G5. Obviously, I have the small gauge but my buddy with a large gauge also added this box to his sled and mounted the battery in it. Either way, it helps out with storage in a big way. I'm able to fit my overpriced BRP tool kit and all my other heavy rescue gear in it. My spare belt fits nicely in the bottom of my tunnel bag. I'm not seeing the box on the Skidoo website, but there seems to be plenty available at dealerships.

IMG_4345.jpg
IMG_4346.jpg
IMG_4347.jpg

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Way overpriced for what it is... but ordered :ROFLMAO:

Thanks. Been looking for a little extra storage closer to the center of the sled for my heavier stuff like tools.

wyobob44

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2005
Sundance, WY
The BRP G4 seat storage box (860202532) fits perfectly on the G5. Obviously, I have the small gauge but my buddy with a large gauge also added this box to his sled and mounted the battery in it. Either way, it helps out with storage in a big way. I'm able to fit my overpriced BRP tool kit and all my other heavy rescue gear in it. My spare belt fits nicely in the bottom of my tunnel bag. I'm not seeing the box on the Skidoo website, but there seems to be plenty available at dealerships.

View attachment 396992
View attachment 396993
View attachment 396994
Do you think it would be possible to get some pictures of your buddies battery modifications with this storage box?

T

theidbreder

Mar 3, 2020
Be careful of the cheap plastic tab that holds the bungee. I had one on my 21 expert and it broke on the first ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H
Dec 15, 2014
Yes they have updated the tab. First one i broke on 1st ride. used a metal clip i made and got through the season. Replaced under warranty with a new design and it has held up well.

T

theidbreder

Mar 3, 2020
Yes they have updated the tab. First one i broke on 1st ride. used a metal clip i made and got through the season. Replaced under warranty with a new design and it has held up well.

That’s good because the version I had was not designed well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ras74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2020
I have a sled solution’s handle bar bag set up I’ve been running it works quite well and centers the weight.

C
Dec 8, 2020
Anyone know if there is a glovebox bag replacement option for the G5 yet? One like the skinz. The plastic lid seems like there is a lot to be desired. The latch won’t even clip very well and it comes open easily.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Anyone know if there is a glovebox bag replacement option for the G5 yet? One like the skinz. The plastic lid seems like there is a lot to be desired. The latch won’t even clip very well and it comes open easily.
This would be a very popular upgrade. Make it slightly larger and actually seal out snow.

C
Dec 8, 2020

I have one on my axys chassis and really like it. Prior to adding this the Polaris compartment was even more useless than the Doo. But Polaris latch worked better. The Doo latch is a garbage design. I had everything fall out a couple times rolling the sled over.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
This will take a year for sure from anyone, design it now, come to a design and then make it it takes easily 1 yr and to get it over to North America

B
Nov 29, 2007
Sicamous

I have one on my axys chassis and really like it. Prior to adding this the Polaris compartment was even more useless than the Doo. But Polaris latch worked better. The Doo latch is a garbage design. I had everything fall out a couple times rolling the sled over.
Latch is the exact same as latch on G4 Mine was distorted Took it apart and used heat gun to warm it and shape it properly, reinstalled without pushing washer on as tight as factory did and works perfectly

M
Jan 26, 2013
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. This takes away the benefits of the small seat when crossing over to opposite running board. I actually removed my belt holder on my small gauge for this reason. (at 63, the little things add up quickly) ?

Premium Features