• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Larson Site is up!

A
Dec 8, 2007
I stopped by to look at the new RMK, I pulled the side panels off ,poked around and buttoned it back up. I would have thought someone would have at least said hi rather than just look up from behind a desk. Sorry if I bothered them - I'll order parts on line, drive north to buy sleds and stay out of your hair ......I don't need a babysitter but it would be nice to have someone acknowledge your existence.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I have worked retail and even though it seems abc to greet and engage every one who walks through the door you would be surprised how hard it is to get people to do that EVERY time a customer comes in. Not "what can I do for you today" but just "Hi sir, how are you today?" or some other nice greeting. Sales men here "I am just looking" over and over and take it as a rejection and it wears them out. On the other side I won't be ignored. Time and gas aren't cheap and if I take the time to drive somewhere I am going to talk to someone. More than once I have stood in an aisle at Lowes and yelled "help me!" loudly over and over until someone comes up and trys to figure out what the hell is going on. I hope Larson's gets it figured out, they would be a huge asset to me with a Pro and Cat and I live 20 minutes away.

Premium Features