• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just got back from Gold Bridge...

F
Dec 4, 2007
Abbotsford
It was unreal! I worked a 12 hour night shift wed. night then loaded my gear into the truck and we were off. Got to the Gold dust hotel on thursday at about noon.(no sleep) Billy(the owner) told us how to get to the trail head of Lone Goat from the hotel. 2:00 and we were out of the first valley and in the first bowl, it hadn't snowed in a few days but the snow was soft and fluffy and the sky was blue. Before we knew it it was starting to get dark so we headed back to the hotel. Friday we got up, had breakfast and headed back out to Lone Goat and up to the cabin and rode around untill dark again and then went back to the hotel. Saturday Billy took us to Brailorne and up Slim Creek, It was totally socked in, we went up into the first bowl and played around a bit, I took a nice endo after hitting a rock and took one of the bars in the ribs(I think I might have broken a couple) it left a really cool multi coulor bruise. Billy's sled wasn't running right(wouldn't rev over 7000 RPM) later we found out it was the power valves(or whatever skidoo calls them) wire came loose. So we limped our way back to the trucks and then to the hotel. Sunday I woke up(a little sore) popped a couple advil and we all headed up to Lone Goat. Clear skies lots of fresh powder and everyones sleds were running perfect. I got some good video of the day. We went 2 glaciers passed the cabin. It was probably the best day of sledding I have ever had. We burned 500L of fuel between 4 sleds and 4 days. Got home today at 3:00.

I'll post some vids and pics later.

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/foxtail-offroad/?action=view&current=snowmoledding_0001.flv

Last edited:
F
Dec 4, 2007
Abbotsford
My budy has the pics, I have the video but it's too big to post anywhere. I spent a few hours editing the vid down but it's 15 mins and I don't wan't to redo the whole thing again.

I need to find somewhere to post it other than youtube or photobucket.

F
Dec 4, 2007
Abbotsford
Yeah, there was on the saturday, the day it was socked in, a local guy named Jay. He was on a 04 RX-1 I believe it was pretty much stock except for a tunnel dump exhaust. It did just as good as the other sleds.

Premium Features