• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

January Thaw

sledMXer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2007
Helena, MT
I cancelled my Revy trip coming up in 2 weeks partially due to the past/current/forecast conditions, and the fact that some puzzies dropped out.

If washing the truck doesn't work to bring some snow, you might as well take the sled deck off. If that doesn't work, hell, maybe I'll buy a boat. That should do it.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Supposed to rain Tuesday here, who'd a thunk rain at the end of Jan.. Local weatherman still claims that we have more snow this year than we did last year at this time, I remember the first part of the season being pretty bad last year but it still seems worse this year from what I think I remember. However later in the season last year it got pretty awesome up high so maybe there's still hope.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
55 and sunny in SW montana today.

out working on the dirtbikes. This is really sucky. Hasnt snowed more then an inch or two in the last 2 weeks.

T
This is mother natures way to curb the tide of flatlanders migrating into the mountains at an uncontrollable rate. Once that tide has stopped the spring dumps will continue. Everyone stay home, maybe consider selling your sleds and buy a boat.:becky:

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
This is mother natures way to curb the tide of flatlanders migrating into the mountains at an uncontrollable rate. Once that tide has stopped the spring dumps will continue. Everyone stay home, maybe consider selling your sleds and buy a boat.:becky:

Smart flatlanders do this in April, May, June and July!!!! NO azz holes ANYWHERE to be found!!!HAHA:face-icon-small-coo

DSC_0015.jpg DSC_0067.jpg DSC_0048.jpg DSC_0472.jpg DSC_0477.jpg DSC_0191.jpg DSC_0208.jpg

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND

Again, I'm praying for you!:face-icon-small-hap

wildskies.com

Lifetime Membership
NW CO got snow this week

Since Sunday we have had snow every night. Sometimes just a couple inches and sometimes 6+ inches. Tonight they are calling for another 4" of snow so the week has brought a foot of fresh powder on top of a good base of 5-6 feet. Stumps and rocks are still well covered in our neck of the woods.

We still have the cabin available from Feb 5-16 is anyone is looking for a secluded 4 bed/3.5 bath place where you can ride in/out from the front door to over 230,000+ acres of snowmobile terrain about 90 minutes from Steamboat Springs, CO.

We are the only ones open in the winter within a 30-60 mile radius so you pretty much have the place to yourself. Untracked terrain is found in every direction.

If anyone is interested please give me a call at 970.926.0216 or visit the website at www.wildskies.com.

Also featured in the December issue of Snowest.

Premium Features