• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is Silber the only company out so far with a can for Gen5 turbo?

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I have the silber can. You reroute the cable.
1st take probe out and unplug it. 2nd take the wire out of the white clip or as I did just pop the clip out with the wire still in it. 3rd feed probe wire from the front side towards the chain case. You will be running them by the coolant hoses behinde the breather part of the chain case. I used flexible claw to grab the wire. 4th plug it back in and then pull the slack back towards the front of the sled. Then you are able to put the probe in.

So it can be done. Thank you very much, I'll give it another whirl!

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I have the silber can. You reroute the cable.
1st take probe out and unplug it. 2nd take the wire out of the white clip or as I did just pop the clip out with the wire still in it. 3rd feed probe wire from the front side towards the chain case. You will be running them by the coolant hoses behinde the breather part of the chain case. I used flexible claw to grab the wire. 4th plug it back in and then pull the slack back towards the front of the sled. Then you are able to put the probe in.

Aaaand got it. Its a bit tight, but I think I can makr it work thanks!

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Yep mine will be here Friday, I’ll post up a few pics. Probably wont ride for a couple weeks. Installed and rode one on a G4 turbo, was perfect.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Shameless ad… if you are looking for a G5 HPS can I’ve got one new in box, can save ya a few bucks.

B
Feb 3, 2017
I have ran Diamond S cans on my last 5 sleds I really like them but the price has just got to high for a can. Is the Silber can loud?

Premium Features